Houston Area Meets

STXDriver98544

Bass Assassin
Established Member
Vintage Park @ Louetta and 249, you'll want to go to the parking lot beyond H.E.B and make a right into it by Starbucks.

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
thought coffee and cars met the first Saturday of the month?

They are all screwed up. When they do have a meet, you never know what weekend it is anymore. That is why I picked the 3rd Sat of the month for our monthly GTG, so it wouldn't interfere with those still wanting to do CnC. I'm through with CnC anyway, always the same cars. Getting up at 4 am to get there by 5:30 to get a good parking spot....NOT anymore!!

frodaddyweez

Established Member
Got to CnC a little later than normal, 7am, figuring that there would be a lot less people there and more spots would be open. But they blocked off all of the spots in the back so everyone had to cram in the front. So no spots were open.

I'm down for the other meets tho. Only Facebook group I could find was Houston Shelby, Boss & SVT

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
That's beacuase you have to friend me first. Our group is private on FB. I'm under AlloyShelby send me a friend request and I'll add you to private group. Also I have updated the info for the breakfast GTG on the earlier posts, post 56

Last edited:

SickSinicFab

I'll be heading out to the South side meets a bit more. Normally drive my show car but I'll be changing it up every so often. I'll see you guys there.

Users who are viewing this thread