Houston Shelby Owners....monthly GTG...new location

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
We are changing locations for the monthly GTG. It will be a more centrally located restaurant for everyone. If we can get the weather to cooperate, hoping to get a bigger turnout.

INFO: 3rd Sat of the month

Place:
El Tiempo Cantina
2814 Navigation Blvd
Houston, Tx 77003

TIME:
9:00 am

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome, I like centrally located.

weather is nice today....just got back from driving through the woods.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
See you there. any details on the timing of the boil? where are we cruising? Wifey is coming in her mom wagon also. she can haul wives/babies as needed.

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
Absolutely no idea where we are cruising to. Any ideas? Boil should be around 1:00. They have a pool, bring suits. No skinny dipping!

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
haha, the word skinny can not be used with anything associated with me. heck, we may want to cruise straight from el tiempo to Brett's house. keep the drinks flowing!

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
That would have been good. Thought about doing that. But....Brett told me today he has to cancel the boil. His backyard is still holding water from all the rain. We'll figure out where to drive to during breakfast. I think I still want crawfish from somewhere. Any ideas? The only places I know are south of Houston

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
3rd Sat of the month. We are going to try a new location for July. I will post it here. I think we are going to do a Sunday actually. Have some members who can't do Saturdays.

Users who are viewing this thread