Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Put up a Good Fight Like Stabler's Mom 10+ Points Spread

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Niners dont have a chance! Where are they playing?

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
how can their be 9000 votes for the teddies will get killed lol. GO BEARS, Bears are gonna pwn.

2slow50

Banned
Bears gotta loose sooner or later so I'll wait till after the game and then vote!!!!

2slow50 said:
Bears gotta loose sooner or later so I'll wait till after the game and then vote!!!!

The Bears aren't losing to this sad, sack of shit team they have in the Bay area. The Bears are romping. Tuning themselves up for that Sunday night smackdown in the Meadowlands and 2 weeks later Foxboro.

Chicago will only lose to the Giants or Patriots. If they whack them both, it could be a 16-0 run into the playoffs. Its too tough to go 16-0 though. The longer their undefeated, the tougher teams are going to play them. Everyone wants to be the team to give you your first loss.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
01cobravortech said:
Chicago will only lose to the Giants or Patriots. If they whack them both, it could be a 16-0 run into the playoffs. Its too tough to go 16-0 though. The longer their undefeated, the tougher teams are going to play them. Everyone wants to be the team to give you your first loss.
Good point there!

LOL @ 2slow50

sohowcome said:
Good point there!

LOL @ 2slow50

I'll tell you this my friend...I've waited 20 years for Chicago to return to greatness. This isn't a one year visit to the SB. Their ship has come in and they have some big time cornerstones on Offense & Defense. They've drafted well and have shrewdly made the right pickups without throwing money at waste of space players (Randle El). Paying his price tag would have made me go off the deep end. Not worth the money. I knew Chicago had talented receives and bringing Moose in was worth every penny. Mark Bradley will be a big time player next year. Mark my words. He has all the tools.

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
The Bears aren't losing to this sad, sack of shit team they have in the Bay area. The Bears are romping. Tuning themselves up for that Sunday night smackdown in the Meadowlands and 2 weeks later Foxboro.
Us 49ers faithfuls are not saying anything but on any given Sunday....

cobra4v said:
Us 49ers faithfuls are not saying anything but on any given Sunday....

Sorry, not this Sunday anyways. Chicago is going to put on a clinic on both sides of the ball today. I'm going to enjoy this one for 2nd straight year considering the kind of heartbreak Montana & Young had given the Bears in the 80s.

getsomebeyatch

Established Member
Did you see the performance 2 weeks ago against az. they should have lost that game. Hopefully they learn from there mistakes and realize that they can be beat.

BlueBlizzard

Banned
Comparison

You may be thinking how is this important ? Well when Arizona played Chicago, Arizona blew a 23-3 pt lead. 2 fumble recoveries and a punt return for a Td , costed Arizona the win. Yes, Chicago is a good team but they have won by luck too. For example Minnesota's Chester Taylor fumbled the ball with 3 minutes to go. If he had not of fumble Chicago would of been 5-1 or 5-2 after the Arizona loss. My point is never count a team out, it's any given sunday. good luck against the Niners, definitely against the Pats.

Users who are viewing this thread