How did I miss that a new Motorola Razr was released?

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Priced higher than a new Galaxy or iPhone, folding screen (I def. break that) and all the same smart phone spyware stuff. Am I missing the target market? I do miss my phone saying "Drooiiiid" when I got a text though.

I'm down if they bring back T9 for texting.

LightningLou

Established Member
The Motorola Edge reminds me of the Motorola Krzr they had back in the day too. Had a Razr and a Krzr and they were both pretty sweet! Price is a little out there though until I see how well it functions in person...

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Overpriced tho. Screen has a bunch of issues, my friend worked at ATT and a ton of people were trying to return the phones, the closing mechanism was messing up and screen was creasing a ton.

Samsung has a similar phone too, much better but still expensive.

vpavic_190731_z_flip_0247_1.jpg

SHOdown220

Established Member
It was a super neat concept but I heard many issues with them and the screen and/or folding mechanism. I think the biggest thing however was nobody wanted to pay more money for a motorola than a flagship iphone or galaxy.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
One of the guys I race with has one. It was confusing at first, I saw it sitting in his seat after he jumped out and handed it to him. I walked away confused why an engineer, younger than myself, would have an old ass flip phone.

Turns out I was really wrong lol.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
The Motorola Edge reminds me of the Motorola Krzr they had back in the day too. Had a Razr and a Krzr and they were both pretty sweet! Price is a little out there though until I see how well it functions in person...

Slvr too, I had that after breaking my Razr.

Blown 89

Established Member
It was a super neat concept but I heard many issues with them and the screen and/or folding mechanism. I think the biggest thing however was nobody wanted to pay more money for a motorola than a flagship iphone or galaxy.
That's exactly it. Why would I pay $1,400 for a phone that gets curb stomped by phones that cost half that.

SHOdown220

Established Member
The Motorola Startac was the ultimate baller status symbol. If you had a Startac you wrote checks and snapped necks, big balla shot calla

Sent from my SM-G986U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

This guy knows whats up. We had one of those when I was a kid, we had 1 that dad took to work (truck driver) but nobody else in the family had a phone. We had pagers lmao

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Shit, I just want my Nextel back. That wallow talkie system was the best thing ever for our close knit group. Hell, I practically never dialed a number for years.

LightningLou

Established Member
Slvr too, I had that after breaking my Razr.

Yess!! The Slvr was actually the one I was thinking of that the Edge reminded me of. Funny thing is I got one of those too after I broke my Razr back in the day haha. Think I paid like $100 or less for it used in pristine condition back when phones were cheap and all unlocked lol

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Till this day that is my all time favorite Phone I swear. I bought that shit while in the Police Academy 25 years ago lol and it was $600 freaking dollars lol. I just loved how it slipped in and out of that little holster!

read reviews and not very good but loving this holster!
This thing was awesome back in the day:

https://amzn.to/3jSxGOS

Users who are viewing this thread