How did you route your fuel lines?

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
Probably too late to be asking this as I just finished my return fuel system install but just curious if everyone else pretty much followed the stock lines under the car or did you route them a different way.

04cobra88

Established Member
Just ran my line today for my lethal budget kit , I went down the drivers side and it ran very nice ill take some pics tomorrow went from the regulator to the firewall then down behind my brake booster through the hole in the fender well and through the hole by the k member and followed my subframes back it turned out really nice .

Mystic03

Established Member
had to run mine on driver side since the massive -10 and -8 lines were too big to follow oem route

SlowSVT

Established Member
try bending a set of these............

CobraSSfuelline2_zps8c8d6267.jpg

4 WEEKENDS AND 60' OF SS AN8 AND AN10 SEAMLESS TUBING LATER! :nonono: You get 1 shot at bending it at the correct angle and the right distance or your screwed!

I ran then along the stock location in between the floor pan and the Han's subs. The regulator sits under a brace behind the shock tower (no AC in the car so I have the room).

svtshadow

Banned
try bending a set of these............

CobraSSfuelline2_zps8c8d6267.jpg

4 WEEKENDS AND 60' OF SS AN8 AND AN10 SEAMLESS TUBING LATER! :nonono: You get 1 shot at bending it at the correct angle and the right distance or your screwed!

I ran then along the stock location in between the floor pan and the Han's subs. The regulator sits under a brace behind the shock tower (no AC in the car so I have the room).

Any performance difference between using your way and the conventional braided steel lines?

cj428mach

Established Member
I'm running a Fore level 1 return so I only had to worry about the return line but I went on the Pass side and tied it to the stock lines all the way back.

SlowSVT

Established Member
Any performance difference between using your way and the conventional braided steel lines?

the only difference is one can weep gasoline vapors in the garage and the other will never need replacement. Other than that they are not much different.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I too only have a return line. I basically mimicked the factory fuel lines that are on the passenger side, and ran my return line like those on the drivers side.

Users who are viewing this thread