How do I find my enlistment contract?

Tractorman

Greatest dad; Regional Qualifier
Established Member
Well, I got out of the Army in June. I was stop-lossed for 18 months, and now that they passed the back pay for it, I'm trying to apply. However, it seems I've saved every document they have ever given me except for my DD 4, the enlistment contract. Is there any way I can contact someone to get a copy?

cuda99

Cuda99
Established Member
Contract

PM me with your Name: First, MI, Last and the last 4 of your Social and I'll see what I can dig up. I can also get you all the most current Stoploss stuff.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Dude, you should have gotten a big ass packet when you first got to your duty station after AIT that had all of your contract, orders, medical shit in it. There is a copy there. Luckily i kept all my shit in a big document box, If you have access to AKO you can find it there through HRC i believe.

Also, you dont need your contract to apply for the stop loss pay, all that will do by having it is expedite your claim. It will not hinder you getting paid, as they check all claims anyways with DoD.

Last edited:

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
PM me with your Name: First, MI, Last and the last 4 of your Social and I'll see what I can dig up. I can also get you all the most current Stoploss stuff.

You don't like posting much do you?

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
If you have access to your AKO there may be a copy in your IPERMS folder. Just about every document I have is scanned in and saved into IPERMS.

Tractorman

Greatest dad; Regional Qualifier
Established Member

PM sent

Dude, you should have gotten a big ass packet when you first got to your duty station after AIT that had all of your contract, orders, medical shit in it. There is a copy there. Luckily i kept all my shit in a big document box, If you have access to AKO you can find it there through HRC i believe.

Also, you dont need your contract to apply for the stop loss pay, all that will do by having it is expedite your claim. It will not hinder you getting paid, as they check all claims anyways with DoD.

I know, tell me about it. I have that packet, hell I still have my zero sheet from basic training. Contract, no contract. I forgot my AKO password too. Err...

If you have access to your AKO there may be a copy in your IPERMS folder. Just about every document I have is scanned in and saved into IPERMS.

I remember I checked my iPerms when I was still in, and it wasn't in there. I wonder if I ever got a copy from MEPS? I have my "DEP out" papers, but nothing of a contract. WTF.

Thanks for the help, guys.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
PM sent

I know, tell me about it. I have that packet, hell I still have my zero sheet from basic training. Contract, no contract. I forgot my AKO password too. Err...

I remember I checked my iPerms when I was still in, and it wasn't in there. I wonder if I ever got a copy from MEPS? I have my "DEP out" papers, but nothing of a contract. WTF.

Thanks for the help, guys.

Check and see if your DD 4/3 if that is in that packet. If you have your DEP discharge paperwork, that is what you need. The paper that says "i am discharged from the DEP and Enlisting into Active duty for _ years and_ Months, that is your DD 4/3 and will suffice. That is basically your enlistment contrat there.

Users who are viewing this thread