How do I pair new S21 Samsung Android to Sync?

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
2010 Roush Mustang (2010 GT basically). How do I pair my new S21 Samsung Android to Voice Activated Sync? I followed all the instructions in manual, but when attempting to pair to the Ford Sync, my phone (S21 Samsung Android) gives me a message that I need a special app. You'd think the phone would offer to download the app right then and there, but nooooooo.

I've been searching for the answer, but cannot find it. Does anyone know which app I need?

Many thanks

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
How do you like the Samsung S21?
I got the S21+ and honestly,.........it's not worth the $1,100 bucks I paid for it. (That price included 2 wall chargers as the new phones do not come with them, a new charging cord, a case for the phone.) Total rip off. Not just for this phone, but mostly any phone these days. It's crazy the prices for these things. 800 bucks would be more than enough.
Just my opinion.

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
How do you like the Samsung S21?
I got the S21+ and honestly,.........it's not worth the $1,100 bucks I paid for it. .....
Yes, I concur. I was using a Samsung Note 3, a real antique, haha. But I was happy with it, except for speakerphone and it's not 5G. The new S21 is a true PITA. I guess it's great if you're one of those folks that are married to their phone, but I use mine for simple stuff... calls, texting, music player and camera, that's about it. The old Note 3 did all that stuff easier than this new S21. I have thought about throwing it in the ocean a few times, and maybe I will, when I find a phone I really like. I'll be more careful buying next time.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes, I concur. I was using a Samsung Note 3, a real antique, haha. But I was happy with it, except for speakerphone and it's not 5G. The new S21 is a true PITA. I guess it's great if you're one of those folks that are married to their phone, but I use mine for simple stuff... calls, texting, music player and camera, that's about it. The old Note 3 did all that stuff easier than this new S21. I have thought about throwing it in the ocean a few times, and maybe I will, when I find a phone I really like. I'll be more careful buying next time.
HA HAAAAAAA

Same here man. I only bought the new phone because my old phone's battery was DED! lol Wouldn't stay charged for long. And it was so old, that I had the text letters burnt onto the screen. I think it was 4 years old or so. LOL

I only only use mine for calls, (which are rare), texting, the camera, and the internet while at work.

Users who are viewing this thread