How do these kids afford it?

Dpres1

Every Man's Rival
Established Member
This is the line up in front of the shop every morning. We have nicer rides than the owners. They always say " We don't pay you guys that much". Don't trip!

And yes, the Civic is fast........and furious!

'03 Lightning , '00 Civic, '98 Z28, '98 Cobra. All of us are 21 and under and none of us are spoiled brats. A lot of blood, sweat, and tears....and damn proud of it!!

Last edited:

Dpres1

Every Man's Rival
Established Member
Not at all!! Just bored and figured I'd post a pic. I hope it doesn't seem like I think I'm a baller or anything. Just wanted to see what people thought of us youngsters rides. :shrug:

norcal_cobra

Brand-X Eater
Established Member
Dpres1,

I see that you are from my neck of the woods, well kind of, I am in the South Bay, but I see many young folks around in very expensive cars. I think in this area there is still a lot of dotcom money floating around. Hell I look out at the lot at my work and see 2 Ferraris, a Lotus, a Mercedes SL500, and many Porsches, etc. There's even a guy with a McClaren but he rarely drives it. It seems kind of wierd to be driving a 2003 Cobra to work and it being one of the middle of the road cars.

I remember when things were really booming here in Silicon Valley a few years back I used to see all sorts of high end exotics. Heck, we took a drive out on Hwy 1 to Big Sur 3 weeks ago and counted 6 Ferraris on the road.

-norcal_cobra

Jon

Relax, have a homebrew!
Established Member
Keep that pic. None of you guys will believe it 15 years from now when you are all married, with children, under a mortgage, and driving around in Accord sedans.:-D

J/k.

The pic brought back some memories.

Good to see the younger generation still knows how to have fun!

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
hey, did you get that free camera when you signed up for earthlink too? no, wait, my pos takes better pics than that..... :-D

Dpres1

Every Man's Rival
Established Member
I always get shit for getting a white one! But I could drive side by side w/ a red L and guess who's gettin pulled over... YOU!! Cops don't look twice at it and it's easy to keep clean. I love it. :p

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
red=ticket. there's no doubt about it......

rt, what's up with your sig?

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
for some reason the quote below his sig pic showed up on my screen in 2 inch letters. thought gysgt hartman was yelling at me.....

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I was changing it and boofed it up, and then quickly fixed it :thumbsup:

Originally posted by ezernut9mm
for some reason the quote below his sig pic showed up on my screen in 2 inch letters. thought gysgt hartman was yelling at me.....

Users who are viewing this thread