How Do You Park A Shelby?

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Well riding through the parking lot looking for a space that was close seemed impossible. Drove to the top of the hill and seen a white one with grabber blue stripes (10). Didn't think I woulld see so many over here. Got to the bottom of the hill and seen how this person parked theirs. It's just a mustang

20120313103649.jpg

20120313103521.jpg

20120313103712.jpg

20120313103410.jpg

Now I would never park mine like that but hey, some people make it do what it do. Since the car was bottomed out and the right side was down in the ditch I wanted to be there when the owner came to record him backing it out. Was in a rush and didn't want to get to close to their car and they think I was messing with it. Pics aren't that good but the passenger tire was actually bottomed out in the fener well and the rear exhaust was on the concrete pushed in with the black plastic dug into the ground. Way to park it:rockon:

rdsnk46

Established Member
Frame twisted like a mud truck, probably should go with some longer trailing arms in the rear and a skid plate up front for those steep angles! LOL!

IA Shelby

Established Member
Lottery winner that will be broke and living in a trailer within 18 months.

bull3441

Established Member
i've seen guys park Lambo's and Ferrari's like this on the Sunday beach meets. gets so packed they don't give a shit.

BSXrad

Rocking Your Socks Off
Established Member
Probably saved them at least 2 minutes of walking from finding a suitable place to park. I'm sure it was worth it

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
sweet another Shelby Ruined. keep them comming. the less there are better chance of having something with value more than $1 in 40years

UWISHU1

Honey Badger
Established Member
Gives a whole new meaning to "hard parking " :D

posting via tapatalk in the middle of the night

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Holy crap, that hurts to look at. I don't even drive my car to work unless its on a day that I know will have adequate parking. One of my biggest worries is to come back out and see a scratch or a door ding, guess this guy doesn't have that problem, geez.

Users who are viewing this thread