How has everyone been lately

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
We'll its been awhile since I have posted on this website I was just seeing how everybody was doing and how thier cars have been it seems this site has grown in leaps in bounds in terms of #'s.

Lots of new products have become avialable to 03 market.

What are some of everybody's favorite products that have become avialable lately, or what are you looking forward to.:D

Just saying Hi and Whatz up!:D

GreyCobra_03

Lurch
Established Member
Hey bud, hows school treating you? Still haven't done much to my Cobra, money issues lol. So how much N2O are you using a week? j/k
Anyway, take care man.

SVTyballz

Established Member
I hear that Cobra of yers is FLYIN'!!! Things are good. The mod list is growing (as the debt list grows with it..............) Oh well. You gonna be @ Bradenton in March??? Talk to ya later.

gary

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
I plan on trying to make theopener I am going have my heads ported and some new special cams installed to change the power curve and extend it I would like to have my suspenion upgraded as well, I don't know what your talking about my car is slow.
The NOS system is currently not in the car at least the bottle isn't. I haven't been driving it since I got the truck, but since my truck got hit, now I have to drive my cobra, I just hope and pray it doesn't snow to bad hee in the midwest!:D

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
I nthe colder weather I haven't really tried to be in the upper limits of my boost, but when I do get on it I would say it does a little, but mu bud High Roller has the idler pullies from SFPHQ and they have helped his car a bunch, with the belt slip, what people need to understand is that when you add other idler pullies I'm not syaing terry's you will increase the wear on the belt, people will need to watch thier belt where more carfully. Its not like its going to go after a month or two, but it will wea quicker than ford says it will, but that is the tradeoff for no belt slip. I ordered the KB blower kit and if you look at the new 5.0 magazine thier boost with the Kenne Bell didn't vary as much as the Eaton, I'm not syaing it's not going to have belt slip it may just be do to less variance because of the effiecny level of the KB I do plan on getting the SFPHQ idler pullies in the future, there is also the VHT trick courtesy of HAMMER! props to him for that.

But to answer or original question Only after I go past 6000 rpms do I have belt slippage that I cna hear in the blower, in my HD truck with all of it stock when I mash it I can hear belt slippage.
Alot of people have alot of good ideas but what its really going to take only time will tell. how have you been VintagePorscheG.:thumbsup:

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Hey Matt have you looked into the K member the PA automotive makes or the one offered by QA1. What you need next is
( INSERT WHATEVER YOUR HEART DESRIES HERE!)
Na just messing with ya how do you like the QMP headers?
Did you ever get your THrottle body on I wanted to know how that turned out. But seriously I would look into a colder plug with a leanient gap on the plug with all that boost your running.
perhaps I should send you the directions on how I got a 14 inch filter in the fender well, so you culd have a nice very loud CAI, I hope to dyno on Monday. Man do my ribs hurt. I would also look into maybee having the heads get a moderate street port and then upgrade the cams Rick should be able to give you details and let you know when they are going to be avialable.
Keep it Real and that is one bada$$ Cobra:thumbsup:

SVTyballz

Established Member
Originally posted by matt lankford
GARY, we need to go to the track soon so i can blow the doors off that vert of yours. when do they run over at bithlow??

Wednesdays and Fridays. But Friday nights are big ricer nights from what I hear. Wednesdays would be the night I would go. I can work on my driving while you blow my...................................................................................................................

doors off. LOL

gary

matt lankford

all is sold
there will be NO head/camming of my car. i want total driveability. im going to put on the TB tommorrow after work. hopefully i will get my chip back monday from rick. the only things left for me to do are clutch/cooling upgrade/a-f gage

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Haveight-- when is your KB blower going to come in? Are you going to wait until you port the heads to put it on? Keep us posted.

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
My boyz came and got me from Munice and were down here partying pretty hard. Its really helping me to forget about the pain from my ribs, ah heck i went ahead and ordered a KB for my HD as wel oh well I guess my truck is gonna have to run 11's this should be fun Peace and keepp it real party!:D

It should be here the 5th of Feb. I will install it shortly there after like an hour after I recive it!

Last edited:

ALLNTRL

Established Member
Not trying to sound like an A** but how in the hell do you afford all that shit at your age? :shrug: Because your spending some SERIOUS jack!!! And if you say by working like hell then all I want to know is are they taking applications where you work? :rollseyes Don't get me wrong, I'm not ragging you I was just wondering?

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
I set up my own business Haveight Motorsports, have my own Accounting/ income tax business, and just got a promotion to manager at my job at Logans Steakhouse where I get steak for free UMMM protein. The truck is a businesss write off, the cobra is the play car, and I''ll find something else in the future to have moe fun with. I haven't bought anything in awhile for the 03 I've talked to Rob and Rick alot and just waiting for the blower to come out before I went and started making decisions.

ANd I'm not mad your just asking a question and I'm just giving you and anwser. Keep it real .:D

i8u

Established Member
What's going on?

Good to see you on the forums1

How are your internals holding up under the boost and gas? I asume you haven't had any problems so far.:beer: :thumbsup:

ALLNTRL

Established Member
Originally posted by HAVEIGHT 13R
I set up my own business Haveight Motorsports, have my own Accounting/ income tax business, and just got a promotion to manager at my job at Logans Steakhouse where I get steak for free UMMM protein. The truck is a businesss write off, the cobra is the play car, and I''ll find something else in the future to have moe fun with. I haven't bought anything in awhile for the 03 I've talked to Rob and Rick alot and just waiting for the blower to come out before I went and started making decisions.

ANd I'm not mad your just asking a question and I'm just giving you and anwser. Keep it real .:D
Good enough, ROCK ON!!! :beer:

:burnout:
:burnout:

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
The internals of my engine have been grea No ticking or pinging of any sort. The car just feels stronger and stronger each day but that may be because its really cold out but the noise tha 14 inch filter makes is undescribable.:D

i8u

Established Member
The internals of my engine have been grea No ticking or pinging of any sort. The car just feels stronger and stronger each day but that may be because its really cold out but the noise tha 14 inch filter makes is undescribable.:D

Good to hear!:beer:

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Whats all done to your car now its been awhile since I talked to you and how do you like the car now that you've had it for awhile.:D

i8u

Established Member
Whats all done to your car now its been awhile since I talked to you and how do you like the car now that you've had it for awhile.:D

I haven't done too much as of yet. Just a shifter and I'm waiting on some custom mufflers. I had the 2.8 and 2.93 pulley but I sold them to Jim V. I'll probably end up going with a 3.2 dub system for starters that way I can up the boost. Right now I'm saving every penny I can cause I'll be moving to florida in june.

I love the car!!!!!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread