How many 93 Cobra Terminators out there??

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Just curious how many terminator swapped 93 cobras are out there, I've been away from the forums for a while and recently I picked up a 93 competition orange cobra with a 2.3 Whipple and I'm loving everything about it.

I know there's a few really clean TermiFoxes out there but I'm talking '93 cobras only.
So far I've only seen 3 plus mine but I'm sure there's more I haven't seen.

Post them up and let see pics if you have them, a little info would be nice too :beer:

Screen name?- Mystichrome '93 Cobra Terminated, eaton.
Screen name?- Black '93 Cobra Terminated, eaton.
TEAL VNM- Teal '93 Cobra Terminated, TVS, True Forged wheels.
BOSS 32V- Comp Orange '93 Cobra Terminated, 2.3 Whipple.

Here's mine, will take more pics once I get my True Forged wheels on and the stance adjusted.

F33CB0B3-1F2C-41FF-941D-E2A76505D21C_zpsedqvuipc.jpg

01408D42-9AB5-44A8-B768-F842C7A24161_zpsggpjozwd.jpg

5FCEE9FA-1E69-453F-A7EF-98B3C83ACB74_zpsukulyiip.png

JDUB348

Established Member
Is there major fitment issues involved in doing this swap for you guys?

If any of you terminated swapped guys ever need a new engine, you can also do what i did and go remanned. Its an identical 03/04 engine remanufacted by ford. Comes with a warranty and everything. They are $6,000 straight up, you get the new engine, you send your old one back, you get a $2,000 refund for your old one. Ends up being a brand new $4,000 terminator engine with a warranty.

Last edited:

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Is there major fitment issues involved in doing this swap for you guys?

If any of you terminated swapped guys ever need a new engine, you can also do what i did and go remanned. Its an identical 03/04 engine remanufacted by ford. Comes with a warranty and everything. They are $6,000 straight up, you get the new engine, you send your old one back, you get a $2,000 refund for your old one. Ends up being a brand new $4,000 terminator engine with a warranty.

Is that for a long block?

I didn't do mine but I was going to do it to my old fox so I did some research, I think the mayor issues is fitting the termi k-member under the fox, placing the hydrobooster up so it clears the cam cover and installing the pedal assy, other than that isn't that bad, I could be wrong though, again I didn't do the swap on mine.

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
It is for a long block! You have to have a terminator long block to send back to them to get the $2000 refund though
that's good to know:beer:

i wanna do a trinity swap if I can find a roller cobra
that would be siiick:rockon:

looks like he had it for sale a while ago

I may start a build thread not sure, just now got everything pulled out as of today and waiting to go pick up my 03 cobra setup
I'll check it out

OP--beautiful car.

cj428mach

Established Member
you should also add if you've added the interior and some people go the full IRS too. That engine bay looks nice. I'd love to do the valve covers on my terminator but I don't feel like the hassle and I know my luck I'd end up with an oil leak on my car. I had a hard enough time pulling the blower on the car with only 7k on it, lol.

Last edited:

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
you should also add if you've have the interior and some people go the full IRS too. That engine bay looks nice. I'd love to do the valve covers on my terminator but I don't feel like the hassle and I know my luck I'd end up with an oil leak on my car. I had a hard enough time pulling the blower on the car with only 7k on it, lol.

That's a good idea, I'll find out and update the list, thanks.

Pulling the covers is a major pain, I did it on my old car and almost quit half way, they look really good powder coated, if you have the time and patience do it, if you don't just wait until the motor is pulled out.

Last edited:

mhinchley

Established Member
Just curious how many terminator swapped 93 cobras are out there, I've been away from the forums for a while and recently I picked up a 93 competition orange cobra with a 2.3 Whipple and I'm loving everything about it.

I know there's a few really clean TermiFoxes out there but I'm talking '93 cobras only.
So far I've only seen 3 plus mine but I'm sure there's more I haven't seen.

Post them up and let see pics if you have them, a little info would be nice too :beer:

Screen name?- Mystichrome '93 Cobra Terminated, eaton.
Screen name?- Black '93 Cobra Terminated, eaton.
TEAL VNM- Teal '93 Cobra Terminated, TVS, True Forged wheels.
BOSS 32V- Comp Orange '93 Cobra Terminated, 2.3 Whipple.

Here's mine, will take more pics once I get my True Forged wheels on and the stance adjusted.

F33CB0B3-1F2C-41FF-941D-E2A76505D21C_zpsedqvuipc.jpg

01408D42-9AB5-44A8-B768-F842C7A24161_zpsggpjozwd.jpg

5FCEE9FA-1E69-453F-A7EF-98B3C83ACB74_zpsukulyiip.png
Engine bay looks great. Moves out too, as I know ;) .

Last edited:

mystickb1996

Established Member
op your car has to be one of my favorite fox cobras.. by no means am a fox body guy but damn that cars sick, looks great and has something truly unique..
ever run it at the track? wondering how that power-plant does in a fox compared to a 03 cobra

Ithnu

Established Member
ever run it at the track? wondering how that power-plant does in a fox compared to a 03 cobra

Good question, less weight but no IRS. Definitely needs to be done!

Oh and yeah you totally need to sell that car. But the other guys is waaaaay off. I'll give you $3.50 more than his offer.;-)

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Engine bay looks great. Moves out too, as I know ;) .
:beer:

op your car has to be one of my favorite fox cobras.. by no means am a fox body guy but damn that cars sick, looks great and has something truly unique..
Thanks, no track times yet, Speedbunch ran low 10's as it sits, it def feels faster than my 700whp cobra, I'm guessing weight differences is about 400-450 lbs.

Good question, less weight but no IRS. Definitely needs to be done!

Oh and yeah you totally need to sell that car. But the other guys is waaaaay off. I'll give you $3.50 more than his offer.;-)

I'm keeping the solid, IRS would add more weight to the car and no, it's not for sale :)

Users who are viewing this thread