How many cars with Track Pack and Performance pack?

boduke0220

Established Member
Starting to get the itch for another Shelby, and I’m going to be super picky this time. My last one has both the TP and PP. how
Many 13/14’s came optioned like that? I really liked it and all the car needed were Recaros to be perfect.

Thanks!

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Someone will come post the spreadsheet soon I’m sure.

(and if we are lucky the one guy will be here to tell us he can use it to find the number of cars produced the exact same way)

edit: 2,751 had the TP, and by default also the PP, in 2013. My sheet was behind me in a drawer.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
(and if we are lucky the one guy will be here to tell us he can use it to find the number of cars produced the exact same way)
Don't see him posting much any more, last thing I saw was his " rare " GT500 for sale..................rare per the SVT spreadsheet !!

Willie

Established Member
For those of us who don't own these model years, what exactly is contained in these two packages?

I'm also curious about two things:
1) Only one 2014 painted Gotta Have It Green. Anyone have any history on this car?
2) I did not know that DRL's were even an option much less having 433 built with this. Which set of lamps were used?

C0bra99

Established Member
For those of us who don't own these model years, what exactly is contained in these two packages?

1) Only one 2014 painted Gotta Have It Green. Anyone have any history on this car?
2) I did not know that DRL's were even an option much less having 433 built with this. Which set of lamps were used?
the Green was the last one built bought @ Barret Jackson for 500k
https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/gotta-have-it-green-2014-gt500-on-order.977846/
DRL are mandatory here in Canada. Just an update to the BCM to turn them on. No other modifications

Last edited:

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member

GT500 options were listed on pg 21 of the 2013 and pg 20 of the 2014 Mustang Brochures. In summary, however...
- SVT Performance Package (SVTPP) included 3.31:1 gear ratio TORSEN helical gear differential; 19" x 9.5" Tarnish-painted forged-aluminum front wheels with P265/40R19 tires; 20" x 9.5" Tarnish-painted forged-aluminum rear wheels with P285/35R20 tires; unique rear springs; unique rear shocks; unique shift knob; and SVT-engineered Bilstein™ cockpit adjustable dampers
- SVT Track Pack (SVTTP) included external engine oil cooler, transmission cooler with integral pump and differential cooler (Coupe only; required SVTPP)
- Electronics Package includes dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control; HD Radio; and hard drive-based, voice-activated Navigation System with integrated SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link
- Recaro Sport leather-trimmed front seats with manual adjustment (Not available with heated front seats)
- Driver and front-passenger heated front seats (Not available with RECARO Sport seats or SVTPP)
- Shaker Pro Audio System with AM/FM stereo/ single-CD player with MP3 capability, and 7 speakers including a subwoofer
- Glass roof (Coupe only)
- Tape stripe delete
- Shelby GT500 car cover

@C0bra99's info regarding the only GHIG GT500 and DRLs is correct. Here's a more direct link to info about and pics of the GHIG GT500.

Last edited:

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
The above list is accurate for 2013.

The ONLY difference for 2014 is the heated front seats we standard on the base seats.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread