How many miles per tank are you getting with E85?

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Agreed also!!!! :dancenana: ....Thanks again for letting me see the light :burnout: ...ONE of my favorite mods!

FYI : Will you PLEASE update the numbers in your sig :cuss: .... :thumbsup:

...Currently checking my MPG :coolman:

Glad to see you one the darkside with us Tim, your car did great!

SSeatr

Established Member
Jesus I am at 680hp at tire and I get 90-100miles to about 1/4 tank 115-120 and its 1/16 - 1/8 below the 1/4 mark..Not sure if my gauge is off or what but I ran it to 130miles and went to fill up and it took 13.2 gallons. I believe its a 18g tank with the sump.

I figured it to be around 8-9mpg and 80% is highway!

I am praying when I switch the gears down to 3.55 it will go up, because I still have the 4.30's out back right now, but I keep it under 60mph so only turning about 2300-2500rpm

Before the build I think it was around 225 miles per tank on 93

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Hahahah this awesome.

You guys with 700-800 horsepower get better gas mileage than my NA bolt on 2v. Oh how I love this orange turd pos

and 4.30s

johnjon87

Established Member
46c0c0b2-cd92-5435.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

quad

Established Member
I am not getting into a pissing match with you about irrelevant nonsense you are trying to argue. If you want to discuss things other than what "I" made this thread for (read first post and the title of thread) then feel free to make your own thread of mpg or whatever it is that floats your boat. Point of this thread was that "I" filled my car up from the E line to the F line with E85. When my car got back to the E line from the F line the clock read 215 miles. Any other irrelevant comments that you type from here on out will be ignored by "I" and not responded to.
Haha - good response! I do the same thing you do. With all my cars I always reset the trip leaving the station and keep and eye on it all the time. That way I know if something is off when I have to fill up too soon.

With my currently stockish soon to be Whippled 2.9 Cobra I once reached 300 miles per tank on pump gas driving about 60mph on the freeway and staying out of boost. The worst I ever got was 100 miles per tank on pump gas. I was in boost most of the time with that cruise.

How were you driving when you achieved 215 miles?

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Haha - good response! I do the same thing you do. With all my cars I always reset the trip leaving the station and keep and eye on it all the time. That way I know if something is off when I have to fill up too soon.

With my currently stockish soon to be Whippled 2.9 Cobra I once reached 300 miles per tank on pump gas driving about 60mph on the freeway and staying out of boost. The worst I ever got was 100 miles per tank on pump gas. I was in boost most of the time with that cruise.

How were you driving when you achieved 215 miles?

:beer: It was 70% highway and 30% street with about 5 to 6 highway pulls in 3rd and 4th, so I didnt technically baby it the entire time.

Users who are viewing this thread