How many SVT members do we have in the Houston area?

Cobra34

*5.SLOW*
Established Member
I live in cypress. in ravensway by cy-fair high school. i have a 1995 SVT Cobra 5.0 Rio Red. in japan atm for marine corps. for those that know roads better then neighborhoods huffmeister + cypress north houston by 290. I will finally be taking leave from march 5 - april 5th and would love to join events of any kind and really love cruisin. Really want to do something when i get home lol. so please if anyone wants to set one up would love to help in anyways i can (hope this is enough notice for you ^_^)

mybanner475cadabada00rf2.jpg

Last edited:

countrysquire

Search then Ask
Established Member
League City/Friendswood area here. Kemah meetings are the best. Soon I will be able to start going again. Hope to see some of you guys out there.

SmokinCobra420

Kush is good MmmKay!
Established Member
I am from Tomball. and have a 2003 Cobra. What area are you from, and what SVT do you own?

BTW, I saw a nice Mystichrome 2004 today at the intersection of Cutten and Louetta. Was it someone that posts here? I got a chance to check the car out while sitting at the RR crossing.... Looks stock, and in showroom condition. :beer:

Kinda old, but it may have been me, i was up in that area alot around that time of the year...

Im in Katy Now

Last edited:

9103stang

Established Member
Do you live in The Woodlands area?? Was coming home from work one day and someone in a 03/04 revved his engine at me in my Black SVTF. Scared the shiat out of me....;-)

not sure if that was me that time or not. but i do remember seeing your car on the feeder of 45 around rayford & i revved at you that time :pepper:

Xenom

Established Member
I just moved to Clear Lake from Iowa, Went to a "Car Show" at The Homedepot off of highway 146 last night saw some nice cars... Just wandering if any of you guys go?

Users who are viewing this thread