How Much is it worth?

crr084

Established Member
Car has been sitting for a month and a half at a time, not really wanting to sell it, but just too busy between jobs and curious to what its worth. I am the 2nd owner, its a 1997 rio red with saddle leather interior (1 of 811 ever made in this combination for a coupe).

Heres what it has:
Exhaust: Magnapacks Catback, Magnaflow Catted Tru-X-Pipe. Suspension: Griggs CC Plates, Griggs Bumpsteer Kit, H&R Super Sport Springs. Drivetrain:MGW Short-throw shifter T-45 w/composite Race Knob, FRPP 31 Spline Aluminum Driveshaft, Royal Purple Transmission Fluid. Engine: Steeda Underdrive Pulleys, FRPP 9mm Sparkplug Wires, Autolite xp104 Plugs, C&L Cold Air Intake, Royal Purple 5w30 Motor Oil. Interior Styling: FRPP Bullitt Pedals, Cobra Floormats. Exterior Styling: Black Stainless Steel Cobra Bumper Inserts, Cobra Grille Emblem.

In addition I also have (4) brand new in the box FORD Racing 18x9.5 Y2k Cobra R wheels (it was actually the last complete set in the entire US from a Ford Dealership) that would go with the car.

The car also has 20% SunTek Carbon window tint all around (minus windshield). Paint is 9.5/10. Never wrecked. The car has 44,500 original miles.
Right now it sits in the garage under a car cover, just like it did from its first owner. I've put on maybe a 1,000 miles in a year on it hence the reason I'm considering to place it for sale.

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
Get some ballpark values from NADA, KBB, or Edmunds, as well as recent "sold" listings from the classified section in here (and on other mustang websites) to get some comparable "selling" prices and then list it for sale and go from there...g'luck !

Users who are viewing this thread