How much would you pay.......

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
good question.,., 100-150 :shrug:

I have a feeling its not as nice a car to drive as one would think :)

Coiled03

Established Member
Do the hot women come with the rental, or are they extra?

nhancedsvt

Established Member
probably 200 or so..

oh and also kind of off topic but does anyone know where you can rent antique cars from???

GreyAsp

Established Member
Not much... how much fun can you have in an hour (considering traffic lights, traffic, etc)?

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
A friend of ours recently bought a $75,000 BMW convertible. Now that was really pushing it for him and his wife. Not that they are in a bad financial position, but it was a lot to spend on a car that they aren't going to drive 90% of the time. Both him and his wife have daily vehicles and plan to drive it on occasion during the summer. Apparently, Lamborghini of Chicago got a hold of his name through the BMW dealer. They sent him some mail asking him to come test drive a 2007 Gallardo.

He tells his wife, puts a suit on, jumps in the BMW and heads on down to Chicago. They get there and the salesman starts showing him the car, telling him all the features, etc. He then tells him that this model had a $340,000 price tag on it. His wife (playing right along) says "Honey if this is what you want, go ahead and buy it." The salesman jumps on it, "Well don't you want to take it for a drive?". My friend gets in the car with the salesman driving (wants to show him how to shift and such) and they do a loop onto the interstate and back. When they get back the salesman says "Go ahead, take your wife for a drive."

My friend gets in, slowly pulls away and makes it a few blocks down to the on ramp. Said he was going 45 as he approached the on ramp and was just short of 145 as he merged on. Didn't realize how fast he was going, looked down at the speedometer, overreacted and jerked the brakes. He said the car stopped so fast the seatbelt gave him heartburn.

His exact words,

"It felt like I was driving a rocket ship"

Last edited:

MonkeysL

Established Member
Exotic rental in Hawaii

http://www.bigislandexoticcarrental.com/fleet.aspx

Lamborghini Gallardo AWD Coupe---$1,200.00/day - $6,000.00/week

$1,200 a day divided by 24 (hours)= $50/hr

most places a day is 8-10hrs. i would almost guarantee it is not 24hrs unless they are different.

short term expenses for something are usually higher than longer. kinda like a "deal" for going for the longer time allowance

chrisheltra

Established Member
most places a day is 8-10hrs.

Thats not been the case when Ive rented cars if I rent one at 12 today I have to have it back at 12 tomorrow with a full tank of gas.

So what your saying is if you keep the car for a couple of days every 8-10 hours is considered a new day and your charged for it?

Unless your talking strictly exotic car rental companies.

Users who are viewing this thread