how much you paid for your 0 miles 13 14 mustang gt

jessie jaramill

Established Member
In the market for a 14 mustang gt..any info would be great..woyld like to see what people paid out the door..
I was qouted for a 14 base 30.900 minus a 1500.00 rebate. . Im in socal ..would like to see what are people payments..I dont want to pay more than 630-650.. any help would be great....

Yes still have love for my 03 cobra ....im hating driving my 12 civic si for mpg

Hope to hear soon from people..ill be buying this week..so I want to compare prices

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Hope you’re not dealing or getting your quote with truecar com New 2014 Ford Mustang Price Quote w/ MSRP and Invoice

Total switch and bait and bullshit!

I Tried Online Car Shopping With TrueCar, Got Same Old Hardball Crap From Dealership

TrueCar Reviews - Legit or Scam?

TrueCar Scam on Dealerships - Are You Being Scammed?

If your dealing with upfront dealers then you could get the base 2014 with insensitive for around 28-30

Your best bet is to get a new 2013, just a few cosmetics differences and a much lower cost

Last edited:

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
Its going to be different all over the country. Incentives are based off the vehicles VIN# with ford, and different regions have different incentives. Better off seeing what local people paid. I'd say either way your payment range is more than realistic. Good luck.

Last edited:

fast4v

Established Member
In the market for a 14 mustang gt..any info would be great..woyld like to see what people paid out the door..
I was qouted for a 14 base 30.900 minus a 1500.00 rebate. . Im in socal ..would like to see what are people payments..I dont want to pay more than 630-650.. any help would be great....

Yes still have love for my 03 cobra ....im hating driving my 12 civic si for mpg

Hope to hear soon from people..ill be buying this week..so I want to compare prices

Hey jessie, hit up Christine Rico a caruso ford in long beach. Ive bought 4 mustang from her and she hooks it up!!
give her a ring tell her joe sent you.

cbr repsol

Established Member
There aren't any 13s really left. Unless it has hidious interior color? I'm looking into a new 14 with cloth interior 5.0
It's 31695.
I can get it for 29 and change since my dads in the car buissness . And I get a 2500 rebate on top. It's prob gonna be 30k otd after taxes.

Then the rest really depends on your credit score. Interest rate

Last edited:

Riptide

Established Member
Paying invoice 31988 minus 2500$ incentives for a 14 automatic with tech.

No sales tax here.

jessie jaramill

Established Member
Galpin ford wantes to rape me on trade in...total waste of time..cerritos ford matching and giving me my cars worth!!!!
I bought juan 3 cars in past there..I was told by galpin we will beat..they are full of it

cbr repsol

Established Member
That's why I didn't by mine yet. Different dealer I went to though. Problem is my trade is still pretty new so I'm upside down way more than its worth. My wife's car is almost paid off. Think I'll wait till then and I'll just buy what I want . Be back to two car payments again but Ohh well.

Users who are viewing this thread