How much

Twisty

Established Member
How much would a mach 1 put me back roughly I'm looking for a new car. But I might end up waiting intil after winter so it might be awhile. I could put about 10 grand down but I would have to pay of the rest.

Zate

Established Member
MSRP is 29 and some change.. youmight be able to talk it down from that. .. or if you qualify for something like X Plan (as i did).. even less.

some dealers still have cars on the lot, or you can order one of the new orange ones ;)

Twisty

Established Member
Ok thanks I guess I need to start robbing banking so I can get what I want. Or maybe if I just go into the bank and stomp my feet and hold my breath they will just give it to me.

Zate

Established Member
i dunno.. from calculations.. its possibly higher than stock.. as the car now has better earing to over come wind resistance..it'd be at least 140+

the 4.30s were the best invenstment I have made so far..

Tomcat427

I know I need a cage :)
Established Member
$28500 for mine back in December. There are a lot better deals out there now. Saw 8 Mach 1's at Prestige Ford in Garland the other day. There are a lot of Mach 1's available in the Dallas area.

Zate

Established Member
yeah... no way i'd pay over MSRP.. look around.. plenty of cars still available.

SnoracerX

Think Snow
Established Member
wow i have seen only one on the lot is sold in a day havent seen another one yet but the hiller ford in milwaukee has like 15 or 20 03 cobras coupes and verts

Users who are viewing this thread