How often does someone "notice" or "compliment" you car?

hweb30

02 V6
Established Member
I've owned my cobra for 7 months, drive it occasionally, and as far as I remember I have only received one compliment on the car, a police officer who thought it sounded good. I was only in kindergarten when the 99 cobra was released so the previous models were definately "before my time", as long as everyone else my age. Anybody else get compliments on your car?

my94pony

addicted
Established Member
I drive my truck daily and feel invisible in it compared to when i drive the cobra, in the cobra i at least get a few stares when driving and the occasional compliment

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
oh yeah .. we DEF. need another one of these threads

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Every time I take my car out I get a compliment on the color and no one believes it's a 98. Obviously they know nothing about mustangs. I've been pulled over to get asked about my car. I've done the same when I was working as a police officer lol. I enjoy the compliments, it's one of the reasons I still love my car. Little kids really love it too, I always see them pointing and giving me the thumbs up lol.

Bad03gt

Do what!?
Established Member
Every time I take my car out I get a compliment on the color and no one believes it's a 98. Obviously they know nothing about mustangs. I've been pulled over to get asked about my car. I've done the same when I was working as a police officer lol. I enjoy the compliments, it's one of the reasons I still love my car. Little kids really love it too, I always see them pointing and giving me the thumbs up lol.

Lol I feel u there everyone asks if mines an 03 or is it SC!

atlanticblueV6

Established Member
occasionally at gas stations. on the road, little kids will plant their faces against the glass of the car they are riding in.

sometimes the attention isnt always compliments. i'll have dillholes tell me to take my car back to daddy before he knows i took it. i guess they think a 15 year old mustang is expensive... i'll get the nastiest stares from Prius drivers etc.

Lazered98

PAH!
Established Member
I get a fair amount of compliments on my car. I have been getting more random people ask me to race their car that their "boy" has or that they have at the house lately than anything.

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
People freak over the Mystic paint. I get so many thumbs up and no one believes it's a stock paint.

SVTPete83

Established Member
My stock raptor gets 10 times the compliments all my mustangs combined get. Oh well

luke87gt

Established Member
Outside of Mustang gatherings, I almost NEVER received compliments on any 87-04 I have owned...

When I had my 67, compliments came daily.

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
occasionally at gas stations. on the road, little kids will plant their faces against the glass of the car they are riding in.

this is what i get the most too. also, the ricers seem to always stop and stare too. most compliments are about the exhaust.

chevybutcher

Established Member
every single day I go out to start my stang by my neighbors.......and the first thing they usaully say is....."I'm getting tired of hearing that loud P.O.S. every F*&kin morning....put F#@kin mufflers on it!!!!!!":-D

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Lately a lot of people have been commenting on my factory Bright Atlantic Blue paint, most people assume its not a factory color.

00_silvergt

Established Member
I've owned my cobra for 7 months, drive it occasionally, and as far as I remember I have only received one compliment on the car, a police officer who thought it sounded good. I was only in kindergarten when the 99 cobra was released so the previous models were definately "before my time", as long as everyone else my age. Anybody else get compliments on your car?
i get compliments all the time. I like seeing how kids get all excited when they see my car. If you arent getting compliments and would like some. Post a picture of your car and we can make some suggestions. Usually the car lowered and the car being washed do the trick to get compliments. Wheels also help a lot

mnewxcv

Established Member
idk if its a compliment, but a gas attendant asked why i was using premium, then noticed the svt badge...

Monster Mach

Established Member
Every single day 3 or 4 times a day.. almost every time I get out of it someone says damn that's beautiful or damn that's nice sounding.. I'm 20 it scares a lot of people

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
Sometimes at the gas station I'll have somebody that wants to talk cars with me. Mine has 140,000 miles and unfortunately the paint shows it, but it still gets plenty of attention, especially with the big n littles.

Users who are viewing this thread