How the '05 lines up with the current body style

cito

Official Kumho Shredder
Established Member
Have to love the longer wheelbase, but otherwise the dimensions are amazingly close:dw:

03blackvert

Established Member
You know, as I've been listening to people talk about all the styling and such about the new car I just keep thinking "it looks like the current mustang". Yeah, it's different but without knowing any better you might think it was just another mild SN95 evolution.

That's probably good, ford needs this to be a success, and when it's doing well you don't make radical changes.

Faztang

Re: black cobra

Black Cobra I noticed that you are from Alabama. I am from the Mobile area. What part of Alabama are you from.

Faztang

Cool, If I am ever up that way I will look you up. Not that many 03 owners down here that I have been able to find. Later

Black Cobra

Established Member
Fazstang,
That would be cool. The only other '03 here in Montgomery that I know of is a Red Convertable that belongs to one of my brother's bosses.

satx

Banned
that '03 pic looks to be the correct scale.....could the new body stlye really have that much more wheelbase? Looks to me like there is about a 8" difference!

CbrCpe

Established Member
Originally posted by satx
that '03 pic looks to be the correct scale.....could the new body stlye really have that much more wheelbase? Looks to me like there is about a 8" difference!
The S197 will be built on the dew-lite platform and should have 50-50 weight distribution. The SN95, of course, is history. The new era Mustangs will be built at the Flat Rock plant...which also has a state-of-the-art paint factory...I hope :)

Cobra R Man

IMSA RACE CAR
Established Member
Faztang& Black Cobra,

If either of you are in P'Cola, e-mail me first and we'll have lunch or meet at the Burger King on 9 Mile Rd.Sat night. I don't go to BK much, but I would for a Cobra man. I'll be the one in a '95 "R".

Faztang

re: Cobra R Man

Haven't been to BK in a while. Next time I'm over that way I'll try and get up with ya. By the way do you look at any of the local boards? I have one. Email me and I'll give you the link. Later Tommy

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread