How to made low 11 second terminator dd?

machwon169

Established Member
What do you need to make a 03/04 cobra a low 11 second daily driver?

I assume power wise a

Ported eaton running 13lbs
A cold air intake
Midpipe/catback
Maybe a throttle body... And injectors

Suspension wise

IRS brace and mm bushing kit
Drop the front sway bar
Drag radials. (et streets)
Maybe a set of skinnies...
Short throw

Weight reduction

Take out rear tire
Take out jack and tire iron
Maybe battery in trunk.

I'm trying to see what I need to go 11.30 and be 100% reliable as my dd... Is this doable?

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
as you can see, it doesnt take much, to hit that kind of goal in these cars.

to get the most/best power, and times out of your setup (ported blower), you should consider adding a lower pulley to your list. you can hit 13lbs of boost with an upper only. adding a lower to your setup will have no negative effects, in terms of the car being a DD....and it will add quite a bit more hp/tq than what you have now, which always helps! =]

i got my car close to 4 years ago, stock, with around 50k-ish miles. the car is my year round DD, and has been since day 1. within the first 6 months of owning it, i did some basic mods, ie: 2.8 upper, JLT RAI, steeda cat-back, and BAMA tune. the car now has over 120k miles on it, and has given me ZERO issues, other than the basic wear and tear stuff (clutch, breaks, tires, alternator, etc). these cars are tanks, and were built to be driven hard. you can have an 11 second DD all day long with minimal mods, and NO WORRIES/reliability issues.
:rockon:

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Not much. A pulley, bolt ons, tune, and drive the **** out of it. I went 11.85 @ 117 with just a 2.90 upper and K&N filter and a tune. Stock catted exhaust, no CAI. Was on slicks and skinnies though.

Users who are viewing this thread