How to Post Pics and Vids

mustang88gt

Established Member
I followed the video for the pictures but when I try to upload them to the thread it says invalid file, what do you think it could be?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Guys, don't use Imgur. They have the site blocked and your pictures will not show up in your threads/posts. I sent Kyle a message to see if he can redo the picture how to.

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
Guys, don't use Imgur. They have the site blocked and your pictures will not show up in your threads/posts. I sent Kyle a message to see if he can redo the picture how to.

I have also been having issues with imagery hosted on Photobucket.
It used to post fine on SVTP when using the direct link and the Insert Image button, but now it just shows a white X with IMG next to it.
The odd thing is they display fine in the preview, but once you post they do not display correctly, same with signature.

Thanks!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I have also been having issues with imagery hosted on Photobucket.
It used to post fine on SVTP when using the direct link and the Insert Image button, but now it just shows a white X with IMG next to it.
The odd thing is they display fine in the preview, but once you post they do not display correctly, same with signature.

Thanks!

I've seen that, and I'm not sure. I used PB from my laptop today without any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
So I used Photobucket on the "other" site. Will it work good here or is there a better hosting site?
Other site? Should work fine here. Test below.
Dog%20rolling%20eyes_zpsqifcqbqq.png

Users who are viewing this thread