HP Tuners nGauge now supports 11-14 GT500 and you can choose who tunes your vehicle!

Jim Ferraro

New SVT Poster
Established Member
The HP Tuners nGauge has added support for the 2011-2014 GT500 :beer:

Unique to the HP Tuners version of the nGauge is the ability to choose who will tune your vehicle. (And switch tuners later if you want).

Many of the top tuner shops are HP Tuners dealers and you more than likely have a local dyno shop that can get you a truly custom, in-house dyno tune using the HP Tuners nGauge.
You can also order the nGauge with remote tuning from a number of different tuners/retailers, including JPC, Tuners Inc, Amazon, etc...
If you need help locating a tuner, just ask me =o)

If you have HP Tuners VCM suite, you can also do your own tuning!

The HP Tuners nGauge is $459 at HPTuners.com but most of the mentioned tuners will sell one to you for $449

Here is a quick (and unofficial) video I took after installing the HP Tuners nGauge in my 2012 F150:
[video=youtube;0ROdYzZLYfI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ROdYzZLYfI[/video]

This is the most flexible version of the nGauge you can buy.

wantedGT500

Established Member
Personally, I have had excellent results tuning my previous cars via HP Tuners, will be purchasing one of these now that it's available for 13-14 MY G500's...

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Better question, can they control the stock auto 6R80?
MANY guys waiting on that answer.
HPT guys were great to talk to at NMRA.
-J

Eric@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Better question, can they control the stock auto 6R80?
MANY guys waiting on that answer.
HPT guys were great to talk to at NMRA.
-J

The controls for the 6R80 are mapped out, and pretty complete. If there is some parameter we are missing, we will gladly add them in.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
The controls for the 6R80 are mapped out, and pretty complete. If there is some parameter we are missing, we will gladly add them in.

Thanks Eric. I guess I should have been more specific in that we are/have swapped in super low mile '14 coyote/6R out of a 2wd F150 into my brothers '89 LX notch.
Cool project as we have all the stock sensors/wiring and want to keep the engine/trans stock and sealed, just adding E85 and low boost from a home built turbo.
SCT and others have a hard time controlling the 6R in swaps, when we talked to you guys at NMRA Bradenton, we were told it should be able to work around this time.
Can take to other communication, but I know many guys would love to swap the 6R if controls were easy.
Any help appreciated.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread