Hurricane Dorian

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Whichever model better resolves the strength of the ridge to north of Dorian will have the best track, that will be the thing to watch today/tonight. From what I"m seeing from the Euro this morning is that they strengthened the ridge from what they had it yesterday, hence the recurve

We started talking about Dorian in the Random Weather Thread
The Random Weather Thread

I'll also leave this here for your viewing pleasure
COD NEXLAB: Satellite and Radar
Gallon zip lock bags, fill 3/4 full and freeze. Keeps freezer cold and provides fresh water.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Blah, nothing to worry about in central FL when you don't own a house. I will enjoy massive overtime. Last hurricane 2 years ago was an easy $1,000 bonus.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
**** it, nothing new to me. That's what I pay insurance for. As long as no one I care about is hurt, cant do shit about this.

_Snake_

Established Member
3C407426-A86D-4AA9-BEF4-1B52633CA196.jpeg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I really need to laugh hard at all the ****ing know it alls that just moved here about hurricanes with their northern accents that I heard today. My neighbors wife (not one of them) could not find gas in her way home. Jesus folks, we’re on the west coast, not east.

VegasMichael

Established Member
My parents have a house in the Daytona area and it seems like Dorian has a good chance of hitting there. Northeast Florida has usually been a safe escape from hurricanes but maybe not this time....

_Snake_

Established Member
I really need to laugh hard at all the ****ing know it alls that just moved here about hurricanes with their northern accents that I heard today. My neighbors wife (not one of them) could not find gas in her way home. Jesus folks, we’re on the west coast, not east.

Awesome. I was waiting to get gas for my generator.

FBAAA540-F1BC-4E67-9188-00601192B5B3.jpeg

Today should be fun.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Parents of a buddy of mine live in Daytona. Praying for safety for all in Florida. Hurricanes are a fact of live in Florida, but always concerning.

jaxbusa

Established Member

People were already going full retard in northeast Florida. On Wednesday my grocery store was out of water and two gas stations were out of fuel. You’re going to have to get fuel one or two more times before it gets here.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CV355

_
Established Member

Ya that wicked sto'hm, nah... pshhh... you aint seen nuttin' til yeh shah'vel up sev'n feet'ah snow up he'yah in New England buddy let me tell ya... aint nowhe'yah ta pahk ya cah. Dunkins 'still open tho.

My wife absolutely hates it when I flick the "BAHSTEN" accent on. Chowdah head right hee'yah. Really pisses people off down here haha.

Hurricanes in the south are no joke. Back in New England, we got hit by Bob in 1991 and it was low CAT2 at that point. That was friggin' scary. I really don't want to imagine what being hit with a CAT4 or CAT5 would be like. Hell I was scared last year with the few that whacked us in upstate SC (mainly because Upstate SC houses are apparently built out of straw and chewing tobacco)

Last edited:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
And for the rest of the nation, we will have 8 mos of used car anxiety on any cars that were ever in Florida.

Godspeed fellas

Users who are viewing this thread