Hurricane Dorian

CV355

_
Established Member
And for the rest of the nation, we will have 8 mos of used car anxiety on any cars that were ever in Florida.
Godspeed fellas

Soap is mostly water. Hurricanes are mostly water. Therefore, hurricanes are just huge car washes. Nothing to worry about.

Uh oh, another storm incoming.

HURRICANE JEB
Screen-Shot-2016-12-27-at-10.00.16-PM.png

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Soap is mostly water. Hurricanes are mostly water. Therefore, hurricanes are just huge car washes. Nothing to worry about.

I like your style kid! Just not sure throwing roofing shingles into the mix is good for the resale on my 87 collector T-top Camaro

CV355

_
Established Member
I like your style kid! Just not sure throwing roofing shingles into the mix is good for the resale on my 87 collector T-top Camaro

High speed polishing. Shingles are probably close to 20 grit if I had to guess. That'll take out scratches, dents, entire panels... When nature offers, might as well let it work for you. Why pay $0.13 a gallon for city water to take a shower when the sky will do it for you.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Fair point on the wet sanding. The paintless dent repair of the boat anchor on the hood has to be a net negative though, right?

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
We went through a high 4 (Charley) almost Cat 5 15 years, it wasn't fun. I went outside as the eye was passing over, it's a very weird thing. A direct hit suck, as you get beat by one side and then the eye passes and you get beat up from the other direction.

My wife from little ol boring Indiana was down there for that one.....on vacation. It wasn't much of a vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CV355

_
Established Member
Fair point on the wet sanding. The paintless dent repair of the boat anchor on the hood has to be a net negative though, right?

No different than those God-awful high school dropouts that run around carelessly with backpack blowers in parking lots. Mobile sandblasting services a'la Ol' Bubba's Landscaping. Crocodile dundee on a zero turn that could smoke out 10 acres

_Snake_

Established Member
Most gas stations in my area ran out of fuel this morning. I found a Mobil station that received it’s scheduled delivery last night so I lucked out.

I last topped the generator off after Irma and added Stabil. I was reading conflicting views on whether this gas would still be good and decided to play it safe. I drained the tank and was glad I did.

8831BEDC-817C-4F14-A197-F82B8EC55BE9.jpeg

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Most gas stations in my area ran out of fuel this morning. I found a Mobil station that received it’s scheduled delivery last night so I lucked out.

I last topped the generator off after Irma and added Stabil. I was reading conflicting views on whether this gas would still be good and decided to play it safe. I drained the tank and was glad I did.

View attachment 1596338

That's some h-e-l-l-no there on that jello gas :p

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Stay safe all of you in Florida, but just remember this when you make fun of us in the middle of a polar vortex.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

View attachment 1596338

Looks delicious.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

View attachment 1596338

we just stopped ****ing around with all that because we always have problems. We have had substantially better luck by buying ethanol free if possible, drain the tank and run it till it stalls so the carb is dry. We take ours out the first of June and fire em all up annually so we can actually get em fixed in time if anything is wrong (the family keeps em all in a storage area at our company so they just fit into fleet maintenance which is handy)

Users who are viewing this thread