Votes: 60 81.1%
  • 03cobra#694 Jacked up the Poll trying to learn stuff

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HiPlains

Established Member
Trolls will troll I suppose.

Maybe we should start a new poll; how long will OP make it on the site before a permaband?

a.) Less than a week
b.) 2-4 weeks
c.) Several months
d.) Forever. He'll crawl into a hole and never be heard from again.
Wow, that hurts deep, man. You just wanted to ban from the start...for putting up the poll, etc...I didn't realize you were such a demi god around here and all the folks who have a man crush on you.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Who's the troll ? At least I own an SVT. I'm a member from 2003 ...under a different profile. I'll take my little POS SVT anyday, thank you ......I get your profile, you're the big man on campus dealer sitting in his office all day posting here and staring at his Viper out the window . Haha..."twisties" ?? you sound like a child.

You are the troll. I've owned every SVT product since 2004 (except a FGT, but my dad has owned 3).

Oh, so you have multiple profiles? That's a permaban offense right there. Bravo.

Wow, that hurts deep, man. You just wanted to ban from the start...for putting up the poll, etc...I didn't realize you were such a demi god around here and all the folks who have a man crush on you.

Actually, every one hates me. Haven't you heard all dealers are POS's?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
You are the troll. I've owned every SVT product since 2004 (except a FGT, but my dad has owned 3).

Oh, so you have multiple profiles? That's a permaban offense right there. Bravo.

Spittin Troof

Kiohtee

Established Member
Who's the troll ? At least I own an SVT. I'm a member from 2003 ...under a different profile. I'll take my little POS SVT anyday, thank you ......I get your profile, you're the big man on campus dealer sitting in his office all day posting here and staring at his Viper out the window . Haha..."twisties" ?? you sound like a child.

Your shit.

Pushed in.

Enjoy your vacation! Now you, too, can look out your office at your POS SVT!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
So, what's your original name?

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

I also don't currently own an SVT, should I leave this site? I have had 2 SVT contours, 2 gen 1 Lightnings, 1 gen 2, 97 cobra, 04 cobra, 09 GT500, and a 12 GT500.

So, what's your original name?

Told ya'll this was getting good. Maybe we can move to SD?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
So we know OP wears pastel shorts.... who are the other 3 pastel wearing mofos that voted cobra in the poll?

lastcall190

Established Member
sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u17.png

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Only a matter of time until this thread gets moved..

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Must be looking from your other profile? You haven't logged in since...

Users who are viewing this thread