I’m ready to bite the bullet!

Tyler321

Established Member
Alright , I’m ready to upgrade the factory pulley and tune. What should I get? What belt? What pulley? What tuner? Who can I get to tune it? Without going to dyno her preferably. Thanks for the help!!

Attachments

• 138BED2D-8055-4E6B-B130-4F7E9CFC10FE.jpeg
    138BED2D-8055-4E6B-B130-4F7E9CFC10FE.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 117

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What you're wanting to do is pretty simple, and has been done by others many, many times. The easiest route is to find a shop (Lethal already mentioned) that can help you put together a package. And then find a tuner in your area or online. One of the SVTPerformance mods is a tuner, and a darned good one. I recommend a 2.90/2.93 upper pulley, but you can go with a 276/2.80 or even a 3.0. Depends on how much power you're looking for, and what boost level you're seeking. You might have to upgrade your MAF. Your tuner can help you if you need other fuel mods.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
I recommend 04sleeper as the tuner....but he won't tune your car unless you have a good quality wideband and the ability to log it to a file.

Actually, most any reputable tuner will want that. Avoid cookie cutter or canned tunes off the net that require no data capture on your part. Every one of these cars can react differently to the exact same combo of parts.....so you want a tune tailored for your car and the datalog you capture with air fuel ratio is what insures it's optimized and safe.

Users who are viewing this thread