I am back!

DR281

Established Member
Congrats man! That is badass, that is the color I am wanting. I have been thinking of selling the cobra to get a GT500. I want to put twins on it!
You will love it, they are very well built and can make power just as easy or easier then 03-04's.
Check out Steven Deans when you get a chance. We put a Whipple on it with a few other bolt ons and it is making 800rw on race gas and 700+ on pump gas.

mustarrosa

Established Member
Congrats man! That is badass, that is the color I am wanting. I have been thinking of selling the cobra to get a GT500. I want to put twins on it!
You will love it, they are very well built and can make power just as easy or easier then 03-04's.
Check out Steven Deans when you get a chance. We put a Whipple on it with a few other bolt ons and it is making 800rw on race gas and 700+ on pump gas.
What he said....it is so stable at speed and handles very well

mustarrosa

Established Member
What he said....it is so stable at speed and handles very well..Look at my dyno numbers on the 'Texas" posts

Last edited:

drkchk03svt

Established Member

Thanks Manny! You should definitely get one and put twins on it so I can have a ride! How is the shop? I have been out of the game for a few years. I am having a hard time on what springs I should get. Do you have any input? My friend CobraMark (mark) bought the ford racing springs and it looks great with his 20's but I am sticking with 18's and I want it lower. I know the Pro kit is a little lower and the sportline's are even lower but I don’t want a bouncy ride either. I know you don’t remember but I had H&R race springs on my 03 Cobra and loved them. Throughout the years I have had a lot of springs on all my mustangs but still have no clue what to get! I know what I want for everything else! lol

R1Lello

Established Member
Ford Racing springs..........5300-L Extremely happy with them and not as low as the GT500 Eibach Pro Kit 1.4/1.7. Fords say 1.25 all around but most getting approx 1 " front, 1.25-1.4 rear as I did

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Ford Racing springs..........5300-L Extremely happy with them and not as low as the GT500 Eibach Pro Kit 1.4/1.7. Fords say 1.25 all around but most getting approx 1 " front, 1.25-1.4 rear as I did

I am wanting to go lower though. My friend Mark, his still looked like a 4X4 with the Ford Racing Springs till he put on his 20's. Thanks for the reply.

R1Lello

Established Member
I am wanting to go lower though. My friend Mark, his still looked like a 4X4 with the Ford Racing Springs till he put on his 20's. Thanks for the reply.

4x4 ?? That doesn't sound right......... I'd be happy to send you some photo's of mine with 20's from Evo Perf and 305's with the FRPP springs........never learned how to post photos here so if you like, pm me your email.

drkchk03svt

Established Member
4x4 ?? That doesn't sound right......... I'd be happy to send you some photo's of mine with 20's from Evo Perf and 305's with the FRPP springs........never learned how to post photos here so if you like, pm me your email.

That is with 20's. With 20's, it looks perfect. I was saying before he put on the 20's, it still wasnt lower enough for me with the 18's. Did that even make since? I need coffee!

cobramark

Established Member
Will likes the tires near fenders(1 finger gap or less) meanwhile listening to "lowrider" in the background.....LOL

Go with the pro-kit heard all good comments.

drkchk03svt

Established Member
I know what everyone has been saying. I just figured Manny had ridden in a few customers cars and could give me another view. Thats all.

Users who are viewing this thread