I bought my car a well needed present!

Cobra-O

Established Member
Check it out. Yellow freight lost it for a month and screwed my plans for the install, so I have no idea when I will get around to installing it, but at least it is here and I'll be happy once it is done!

:burnout:

DSC03977.jpg

DSC03979.jpg

DSC03978.jpg

Oh, it is for a S197 08 GT. :pepper:

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
I work for UPS Freight. And by the look at that box your kind of lucky. It looks like a forklift fork stuck the LEFT Back side of that box but didnt fully go in. Your lucky. That thing wouldve been FUBAR damaged if the fork snagged it.

Last edited:

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
Very nice, Im guessing you got the H.O. intercooled kit, good to see you got it. I would go psycho if my whipple got lost in the mail. This kit should put you well into the 400s on low boost.

Cobra-O

Established Member
People are getting close to 500 at the wheels with a pulley and tune. I don't want to run that much on the stock block, so I am hoping for something around 450 at the wheels. Should be plenty for me.

It is intercooled, it is the HO kit, comes with everything. I can't wait to get it on. Bought a ThumpRRR tensioner to go with it.

thanks guys.

Cobra-O

Established Member
Very nice glad you finally got it, I hope the Roush TVS 3v kit doesnt make you second guess buying that.

I could not pass up the price. Got it from Ford Racing through a Ford Dealer in NC for $5175, and I got this price after the Whipple price increase of $1000. I could not pass it up. When I thought it was lost I called to order another one, same guy said it was now $6250!

M4RK

Established Member
Check it out. Yellow freight lost it for a month and screwed my plans for the install, so I have no idea when I will get around to installing it, but at least it is here and I'll be happy once it is done!

:burnout:
Oh, it is for a S197 08 GT. :pepper:

very nice, congrats man!
are you an LTU graduate? i'm a student here, going for my BSME.

jhrittel

notch fan
Established Member
Sorry about that brother I work for Yellow Frt. At least you got it and it's in good shape, have fun with that beast.

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Very nice I'm jealous and when is the last time anyone on here installed a Kenne Bell seems like this is the Here's my new Whipple site lol.

Users who are viewing this thread