That last run of 32 seconds is slower than elementary girls run the 200 meter.I went to the local 1/8th mile last Friday for the test and tune. Apparently there was a guy running his mouth about how his stone stock STI on E85 was the fastest car there. I missed most of the fun as I was in the staging lanes with my daughter, but apparently he was going off in the stands saying he's never lost, etc. My buddy called him out on it and he tucked tail and ran from what I'm told. Then he proceeded to try and race with no helmet and sandals. He was quickly kicked out of line for that.
Eventually he made three runs. The first was 19 seconds, second was 13 seconds, and the last was 32 seconds. No, that's not a typo. We walked past him on our way back to our vehicles after his last pass and my buddy asked what happened and his response was "that's what happens when you run E85 without a tune, you go slower. I stopped for a second, but decided to let it go. He obviously had no idea what he was talking about. And his car definitely wasn't
What I don't get is he's in a place where I'd say roughly 80% of the people know what they're talking about. And the other 20% are with those original 80%. Why would you choose to mouth off in front of those people? If he does ever go back he's going to be known as "that guy" forever. I will give him credit though, he stuck to his stupidity until the end.
That's the truth. I worked with two different guys that would constantly lie, so bad you'd get kinda pissed wondering if he thought you were so stupid that you believed him. Sad type of people.A small percentage of people are born liars. I once knew a guy who constantly spewed bullshit.
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Given a 4 minute mile, you'd be pretty fast if you could run a 1/8th mile in 32 seconds!
A 1/8th mile = around 200 meters. As I posted in the link elementary school girls are running that in around 25-26 seconds. Granted those are the fastest girls. Most people will have a tough time beating 32 seconds untrained lol!Given a 4 minute mile, you'd be pretty fast if you could run a 1/8th mile in 32 seconds!
A sprint is different but most people still probably couldn't do it....lolA 1/8th mile = around 200 meters. As I posted in the link elementary school girls are running that in around 25-26 seconds. Granted those are the fastest girls. Most people will have a tough time beating 32 seconds untrained lol!