I dont want to do this but..what the hell

boatcop1

Established Member
I know these posts suck but I have to try and help out the bride. She is in a competition on FB with a few of her friends and they are trying to win a free day at the spa that our mutual friend just opened.

If you want to help out a fellow SVTP member go to the link below and "like" it and comment that Shannon sent you. That's it.

I know I may get banned for this or at the very least :burn: But hey you got to do everything you can to win. earlier this evening we had a single point defecit. Thanks for any help.

Steve

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Christen-Gundersen-Pretty-Faces-and-Fun-Places/176463379073580

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
If you contribute to my "I need to win the lottery fund", I will contribute to your facebook contest.

500 dollars paypal'd should cover it.

fair is fair

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Your mutual friend opened it and you still have to win a free day?

WHAT KIND OF FRIEND ARE THEY?!!

...liked

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Tell her to turn over the good pics of herself and I promise you she shall win :)

boatcop1

Established Member
Thanks for the votes. It was so close at last minute i believe it will be a single digit win or loss. It ended now but they are still counting the votes. Those of you that voted can you pm me your last name so we can account for your vote? thank you.

Sorry guys but my wife would hang me to dry if i posted a pic on the webz of her. She's pretty concervative and not one of those lemon face self picture taking chicks you see all over the web these days. But I do really apreciate your help.

Steve

boatcop1

Established Member
Thanks again all. Votes are in, and i regret to say she lost by only 12 votes! Very close but it was for a good cause. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread