i give up, what does a person have to do to make a 03 cobra fast?

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
This time of year for Vegas has to be some of the worst racing conditions any where... Like you said everyone will run slower in the nasty heat going on right now.

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
Bring that thing back to denver. Let's swap blowers and i'll show you how it's done.

Cobra_Meth

Established Member
meth

why not plumb some meth into that car and that should help with the IAT's and atleast give you some detonation protection? My iat's dropped a good 60 degrees on a hot day...

It is a pain in the ass to plumb it in the bottom of the intake but as fas as I can see its worthwhile.

dntalman

Yella Terra
Established Member
Back to back in a 100 degree weather......Not going to happen with a charger or turbo... I would say 3 would be the limit either way....

carkrazy

Nitrous Junkie!
Established Member
what can i do to make this car run with a whipple, run without needing magic air or cool air. run back to back to back passess without cool down. run 130mph traps so i can **** with some bikes even when its 110 outside.

again remember there is NO track prep and no water in the burn out box.

60' 2.1
330' 5.3
1/8 7.9
mph 96
1000' 10.1
1/4 12.0
mph 122.5 <--------- this needs to read much higher
I feel you. mph does seem a little low. I'm trapping 121mph in my 98 with full bolt on's and a 175 dry shot.
I say spray it with a 50 wet shot. that will cool your inlet temps and i think you will be close to trapping what you want. it should go 127 or so. you shouldn't need to re tune with a 50 shot.

Users who are viewing this thread