I give up

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
93CEA234-2C29-4971-BDED-08B3833C5874.png
I try to reply, yet get kicked to the bottom of the site and a get this below.
I tried many times, and again. My text disappeared.
Running full site on a apple phone.

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
What version of ios, and what browser? Have you tried the app?
I posted about this before. I run a new iMac and get this message. When the site is accessed directly on an iPhone it also misbehaves. I modded two other Xenforo platform forums, and this is peculiar to SVTP. Not sure what it is.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
What version of ios, and what browser? Have you tried the app?
I like the full site for mod purposes.
On a 10 that is up to date, safari on my phone. The app is is fine, just doesn’t give me full access like I’m used to.
I start to reply and get kicked to the bottom of the site and need to try again. Then get that crap I attached above.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
8B1CBC7D-01E6-4225-A08B-948B972EE88C.png
I’m reading this, and then get this crap.
Seems the site puts pictures first.

Attachments

• 87F28369-14A5-43BD-88BC-58BC77A1D588.png
    87F28369-14A5-43BD-88BC-58BC77A1D588.png
    183.8 KB · Views: 138

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member
Same issue. Several responses have just been forgoed after the webpage needed to be reloaded.

Edit: Forgone? Lol

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
when it does happen, its happens everywhere. I was trying to read a new thread and gave up, later on was trying to catch up on the LNC thread and gave up on that one too

LuuisHernandez

Established Member
I just had an issue on iOS where I couldn’t reply, like, message, or anything ‘cause I didn’t have “enough permission.” It’s all good now, but not sure what I did to earn my “permission” back. Also not sure if it was related to my OS.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
So this seems to be an apple issue, because I get it too. It’s almost unbearable.
But not on two other forums I frequent running the same forum software. I’m not picking on SVTP. Just pointing out that if it was apple, the problem should appear on other Xenforo forums. But I’ve never seen it happen anywhere but here.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
But not on two other forums I frequent running the same forum software. I’m not picking on SVTP. Just pointing out that if it was apple, the problem should appear on other Xenforo forums. But I’ve never seen it happen anywhere but here.
I didn’t mean that apple caused this problem per se. But it is definitely an issue here. Before the forum went to xenoforo it was having almost the exact same issues vB and apple. When the change first happened this site was smooth as ****. So it must be something that was installed/configured kinda recently.

Users who are viewing this thread