I got a 3D printer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Dang, Jeff, that is amazing. WAY out of my league! It really is amazing what can be done with 3D printers. And for a young kid to learn will pay huge benefits later depending on the chosen career path.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Dang, Jeff, that is amazing. WAY out of my league! It really is amazing what can be done with 3D printers. And for a young kid to learn will pay huge benefits later depending on the chosen career path.

It was such a pain it the booty. I'm glad it's over with. It was like slow torture...haha. Thanks friend!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
This is the shit that happens when you no longer have a garage toy....Hopefully my wife picks up on that... I've had my eye on this guy...lol..It's on a local lot. I keep sending the wife picks of it...haha.

20210902_133311.jpg

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
How many files is that outfit? And how big is your table?
That has got to be weeks worth of print time.

**** Biden

About 24 separate files. I've rebuilt my printer to a size able to do 16×16×32 now. Lots and lots of sanding...ugh

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I tried several of the free offerings out there. Can't remember if I tried freecad or not, but I have settled on Fusion 360. It has a lot of features, but it's simple enough for a beginner like me.

**** Biden

TORQUERULES

Established Member
I saw this on Farcebook and love it. Lots of hard work on that Mando costume. Kudos. Boo to the Challenger though... Just boo. Lol. I am surprised that one of our locals has not stolen those coveted yellow air dam protectors. LMAO!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I saw this on Farcebook and love it. Lots of hard work on that Mando costume. Kudos. Boo to the Challenger though... Just boo. Lol. I am surprised that one of our locals has not stolen those coveted yellow air dam protectors. LMAO!

True on the protectors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread