I Got A New Part From BilletFlow: PICS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cichlids

I8ASRT10
Established Member
Now I know where that pic is from. SID throttle body shows up ever time I open up this site. Looks good!

Cichlids

I8ASRT10
Established Member
I got no problems with that, but I am sure that LL will want his Throttle body showing up first thing. Hehehe either way they both look awsome! :pepper::pepper::banana::banana:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
It's not his anymore, he sold it when he went insane and sold his first L so he could buy VW golf.

Cichlids

I8ASRT10
Established Member
SID297 said:
It's not his anymore, he sold it when he went insane and sold his first L so he could buy VW golf.
Going from a L to a Golf is a sad state of power loss. Some poor sap ended up with a TB with LL signature on it. He is probably saying who is this guy :lol: j/ks :poke:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
It was temporary insanity. :bash:
And it was to buy a house. :poke:

:lol: Temporary insanity :lol:
You tellin me you couldn't live in the L?? You could have gotten one of those pop up things to go in the bed and then cooked on the engine. :rockon:

LSVT

Established Member
that looks great! i cant find anyone that makes an aftermarket tb for my car, anyone know if billetflow may be able to help me out?

Last edited:

Jeezy

i got a question guys.. i have a 1999 ford mustang gt 35 anni covertable.. and im only 17 so i dont really know much about engines but i like to make this thing quick but i need to know what kind of shyt to put in it if u guys could help me out id appreciate it alot thanks guys :)

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Jeezy said:
i got a question guys.. i have a 1999 ford mustang gt 35 anni covertable.. and im only 17 so i dont really know much about engines but i like to make this thing quick but i need to know what kind of shyt to put in it if u guys could help me out id appreciate it alot thanks guys :)

I would definitely put shyt on it not in it, cause it stinks too much....
seriously go to the stang forums I'm sure a formula most bang for the buck is already out their. :rockon:

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
It's really a shame that there is a beautiful billet product out there, that alot of
people want to purchase,but Billet Flow just won't make them??? I've sent a couple
of emails also with no response????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread