I got beat by a Miata 03 Cobra

MrAjsTech

Enthusiast
Established Member
So I wanted to share this video with you guys Lol. The race was just for fun and he didn't want to do a dig because his new axles weren't in. I also had a passenger. The Miata is quick no question about it. Check out the vlog about it below. The Race is at 21:20 Mark. I encourage you to watch the full video but if you only want to see that part my feelings are not hurt Lol

[video=youtube;xePgNyicyHU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xePgNyicyHU[/video]

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
LOL, I always love how these videos are filmed in "Mexico" and everyone has Florida plates LOL......... Awesome!!!!

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
That was by a lot! Sure glad I have a tvs.

ShaneCobra74

Established Member
Hell, man... I think the Cobra did good against that thing. Especially since it sounds like your're still spinning the Eaton. The weight difference is a factor as well.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Nothing to be ashamed of. I've never understood why folks attach their ego to their car.

It was obviously putting out some respectable performance.

ShaneCobra74

Established Member
Nothing to be ashamed of. I've never understood why folks attach their ego to their car.

It was obviously putting out some respectable performance.

Absolutely agree. Plus, I'd say that the Miata weighs at least 1000lbs less.

Last edited:

MrAjsTech

Enthusiast
Established Member
The Miata is weighing in at 2200lbs with driver in it. Built Motor 1.8L Stock Head decent size turbo but not huge on 13lbs. Said he is making somewhere in the 300rwhp range. The car is quick. I would see no problem with the Miata running a mid to high 10 once he gets it dialed in for dig. After all he has a parachute on the car lol

Users who are viewing this thread