I got screwed over!

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Nevermind Stew-

After looking elsewhere I saw that English really isn't his first language. Knowing that may have allowed us to go a little easier on the poor guy. However that being said, I also think the attitude of "I can't believe that Moderators/SV's/Members were so rude" isn't right either. We didn't have the whole story. Instead it appeared to be an obnoxious newbie. Maybe I came across like a jerk, and I can accept that. I was having fun at someone else's expense and maybe that was wrong. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Thanks for the heads up, Chris.

I posted this over at L-Rodder, but the smackdown was applied here, so I feel the need to post this here too:

Do to the OP's geographic location, in my opinion, unless told otherwise, it's ok to assume English is his first language.

That being said, lemme be the first to apologize for laying the smackdown on you, bro. Under the circumstances at the time, given the unknown info regarding your lack of the English language, and your perceived attitude, it was appropriate

Again tho, I hope you can accept my apology.

chewed me up for I guess asking a dumb question

The question wasn't what got me going, it was the your posts after someone made a comment about your grammar.

Please, next time seize that opportunity and let those who start to razz you, know that English is not your first language and you're from another country.

Like Rob (Cree) said, if there was someone in his squad who wasn't cutting the mustard, then it would be on the whole squad to square him away.

I may have been quicker to pull the trigger and let loose because of another incident from a couple weeks prior. Maybe I'm still on edge because of the crap my daughter is putting me through and it was easy to let my guard down and vent a little steam...I dunno. Regardless of all that tho, again, I apologize.

Stewart

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
Coclocos avatar was an advertisment for a jewelry company (belly button rings, etc.) iirc :shrug: I thought I had it saved a lot larger on my pc, but I guess not. Maybe I'm just imagining things :shrug:, I'm hungover.. Stan

Stanley....I found those lovely ladies quite some time ago on Break.com.

Users who are viewing this thread