I hate thieves

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
I cant understand the people that will lie even when it's there in black and white...or in this case full on 4k, but I've seen plenty of em in the past. I've always made it clear I was firing them for being dishonest, not because they messed up.
Yeah I gave him a chance to come clean, I do not believe in painting people into a corner if you are going to continue to have a relationship. But when he kept lying I knew it was over.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Update.

The owner of the company called, he saw my Facebook post about the vehicle. Said it was his company vehicle, and his employee. He is going to write us a check for the parts, and 'handle' the employee.

Woohoo! Best part, I'll get to meet the guy!

ozsctpk

Established Member
Update.

The owner of the company called, he saw my Facebook post about the vehicle. Said it was his company vehicle, and his employee. He is going to write us a check for the parts, and 'handle' the employee.

Epic outcome sometimes those retarded social media sites are useful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Update.

Pack some heat in case the employee decides he should have been working for the post office.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That's awesome.
There are some good people out there. Good to hear.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Update.

@13 Cobra

i hope that’s full retail, plus a restocking fee!

blk02edge

Established Member
What does 'handle' the employee actually mean? I'd want a blatant comment that he is fired

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Update.

Great news, glad that company is gonna pay for the damages and handle the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread