I just finished my latest project

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Now all you need is one of these... but with beer and sammiches in the middle.

rcbeerboat.jpg

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Adam, that is so beautiful! Wonderful job! I like a man who can take things into his own hands... :-D

And you know I can :uh oh:

i was expecting a baddass walk in humidor!

but that pool rocks!

That is coming next. I am filling in the loft space above my great room. It is 500 sq ft with 22 ft ceiling. I am putting in the floor at 11ft and making a media room with 108" TV, walk-in humidor and wet bar with two rows of stadium seating with leather recliners.

Turned out great, and smart move on the pavers. Not sure if I missed it, what type of interior finish did you use, quartz, pebble, etc?

You didnt miss it. It is a pebble finish similar to Caribbean Blue.

i havent seen your entire house...the backyard looks sick im assuming the rest of the house looks the part

I am very happy with the house. One of the guys moving me in said, "Holy Crap, this is just like MTV Cribs." I had to laugh because the house is only about 3800 sq ft.

Holy crap. nice job. What you end up saving by doing it yourself??

I saved almost 50%. The breakdown is in a few post up there.

I still can't get passed why you posted in the wrong forum Adam... :poke:

This is the correct forum, as this is not a thread asking for people to post pictures. This is a thread about my latest project with limited pictures to add value to the word content. But thanks for your interest, now go away. :beer:

lol i thought the same thing when i first saw it but blew it off since hes a mod lol

btw that is a killer job. I used to build pools so i can take into consideration the work

See above post, minus the beer. :-D

Now all you need is one of these... but with beer and sammiches in the middle.

rcbeerboat.jpg

Oh, hell yes. Where can I get two of those. One wont cut it, because you cant race one by itself.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Update. With all the snow and cold weather I though this was a good time.

I pulled out the old landscaping and put more pavers in and built a firepit. Then I finished it off with some Foxtail Palms and Crotins.

XtraTQ

Established Member
The pool looks really nice. Very impressive work, and great savings!

GTtoSVT

Established Member
Pool looks great man...I love the foxtails but the last few Tampa winters have killed mine off so I had to replace with something more hearty!

Enjoy

Brian

FordSVTFan

Established Member
The pool looks really nice. Very impressive work, and great savings!

Thanks. I am actually building another one now at a property I bought last week in my same development.

damn that's nice. great job

Thanks Doc.
that is sweet good work
Thanks.

looking pretty damn good, btw for the comment to what i said, please keep the beer :)

I already kept the beer and gave you one of these:-D Here is a spare :-D

looks like someone was watching the DIYchannel on Comcast :lol1: looks great

HAHAHA

Pool looks great man...I love the foxtails but the last few Tampa winters have killed mine off so I had to replace with something more hearty!

Enjoy

Brian

The foxtails are hearty enough for Tampa cold snaps as long as you have mature ones. Those are mature foxtails and I am in Hillsborough County. It is the Christmas palms which get killed by even the hint of cold. Robellini palms do well in the cold.

Users who are viewing this thread