I Just Ordered A 2022 GT 5.0 6-Speed Vert!!

Coosawjack

Established Member
First Mod!!(y);)
First Mod.jpg

Coosawjack

Established Member
HEY Y'ALL.....

I put the new car in "Track Mode" and the throttle response was diminished GREATLY......while a slight tap on the "GO PEDAL" in Sport Mode and ZOOM!!:oops:

It seems it takes about 1/3 throttle in "Track Mode" to give much acceleration response......WTF??:unsure::(

WOT is still pretty DAMN impressive either way but that first 1/3 throttle in "Track Mode" is quite VAGUE.......anyone know why??:sneaky:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
HEY Y'ALL.....

I put the new car in "Track Mode" and the throttle response was diminished GREATLY......while a slight tap on the "GO PEDAL" in Sport Mode and ZOOM!!:oops:

It seems it takes about 1/3 throttle in "Track Mode" to give much acceleration response......WTF??:unsure::(

WOT is still pretty DAMN impressive either way but that first 1/3 throttle in "Track Mode" is quite VAGUE.......anyone know why??:sneaky:

That is weird... Track/sport mode shouldn't have any affect on the throttle response, just the varying driver aids to keep it straight and the tires from spinning.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
HEY Y'ALL.....

I've never put my car in TRACK mode yet, but the SPORT+ mode is bonkers. Hard and very quick shifts.

Coosawjack

Established Member
Hey Nick....it's kinda nice to have a less twitchy throttle........it's ALL there just the first 1/3 throttle is WEAK but then it wakes up as you go further......kinda like the Snow and Ice Mode!!:sneaky:

Coosawjack

Established Member
Hey Bruno......as I said before it was the smoothest and easiest I've ever bought a new car........Nick and his "MO Team" are just GREAT and the delivery from his Dealership to me was OVERNIGHT....1100 miles......WOW!!(y);)
BTW, the 3 dealers I have near me are Clown Shows......I would never consider a direct delivery to any of them!!:mad::mad:

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
HEY Y'ALL.....

My '20's a manual. Never noticed that when I've been in track. I'll try it tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread