I just registered in Mustang Alley for the Woodward Dreamcruise. Anyone else going?

smokin03

Established Member
I would like to meet up with some members during and prior to the cruise. I registered in Mustang Alley, as I did several year back when I had the Terminator. It would be nice to see some of these rides, I always see pics of, in person. It's a great car weekend and if you have never been, you will always want to come back.

got_h8rs?

Established Member
I would like to meet up with some members during and prior to the cruise. I registered in Mustang Alley, as I did several year back when I had the Terminator. It would be nice to see some of these rides, I always see pics of, in person. It's a great car weekend and if you have never been, you will always want to come back.

I will be around all week probably, I don't think I am going to mustang alley but will be around if you want to meet up and cruise.

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Im there just about every year, our local club makes the trek up from Toronto....i usually stay out Friday night up in pontiac hoping for some street races....last year it was mostly just racing up and down woodward. not sure about going this year though as a few of us plan to go to the American Muscle Show for the first time and I think its the same weekend.

Poisonous West

Established Member
Talked to Justin at VMP Tuning last week and told me he will bring his mobile dyno to the event on that day. I will have my GT500 there for him to dyno tune it.

Anyone also interested dyno tune their GT500 on that day by Justin?

battchief05

Established Member
I'll be at Mustang Alley on Saturday and the Mustang Memories Show held at Ford Headquarters in Dearborn on Sunday. Fantastic Weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread