I listed my cobra on Autotrader and it sold in 2 days

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
The new owner drove away today in his new toy today and the best thing about it is that i know the car went to a perfect home. The buyer and his parents are the nicest people so i'm glad they bought the car. I got exactly what i wanted for the car, no questions asked. It really pays off if you take really good care of the your things.

its time for me to buy a house and after that ill buy my dream car which is probably my last sports car.

2006 C6 Z06 in blue, black or orange :)

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
autotrader is a good service, reaches tons of people.

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
pay the $70 fee which is the best deal because your car will be listed till its sold. good luck

Last edited:

wjk

Established Member
Mt 05 GT is on autotrader too. $70 bucks for a whole year! Plus you see their advertisements everywhere. Even during the NBA Finals their were ads everywhere!

mrose75

Established Member
Man, I hope I never have to do that..... Congrats though. And let us see that Z06 when you get it.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
i must say, having your name on a house is perhaps the ultimate feeling of accomplishment while on this earth... i've had my house for 4 years now and still loving it; not too much on the $1500 mortgage though! :nonono: :lol1:

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Congrats man...will use autotrader here too, if it ever goes on the market

Users who are viewing this thread