I need a car cover

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
So my dad had a very nice cover he got for his old c6 corvette, very soft black material kinda like my (very) cold weather thermals. Any recommendations or anyone with a leftover to sell after the car sold? It’s an indoor only cover for an 03 cobra. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I have a California car cover. I really like it. Every now and then they will throw a promo code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dustin Zosky

Established Member
So my dad had a very nice cover he got for his old c6 corvette, very soft black material kinda like my (very) cold weather thermals. Any recommendations or anyone with a leftover to sell after the car sold? It’s an indoor only cover for an 03 cobra. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I have one of the best inside covers they make, its flannel underside and soft cloth outside. if you're interested let me know but there not cheep!!!

Dustin Zosky

Established Member
HI geoffmt, its a covercraft flannel custom cover for the 03-04 cobra! I think its the best indoor car cover for our cars out!!! Very thick an inner is flannel so its very soft. I have 2 of them and only need 1 right know. so ill let it go for 400.00 shipped in the USA. its the light brown cover. you can look them up at covercraft.com / custom covers. thanks dustin

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just bought a CoverCraft fleeced satin indoor car cover. Should arrive next week. It looks to be great for indoor use and the price was $280. You might want to check to see if they make it for the Cobra.

JCDriller

Established Member
I'm all for spending money on our hobbies, but if the car is being stored indoors why spend so much on a car cover? I honestly have 2 Autozone $36 car covers that fit my cobras very, very well. They are light weight and pack down very nicely. Of course, if you just want something really nice don't let me stop you, but bigger thicker, multiple layer covers are just going to be bulky and take up more space in your trunk or garage.

Just food for thought, take it for what it is.

Albatross

Established Member
If you're looking for a cheaper option check out Onyx car covers. I bought one for a 99-04 mustang and it fits the 03 Cobra very well. I think it was only $140 bucks. Really good quality black satin material. It also comes with a zippered case. It keeps the dust off the Cobra and is very stretchy and soft. This cover would only work for indoor storage though. If you would like a picture let me know and I will go throw it on a snap a photo for you.

AnarchyVA

Established Member
I've got a California outdoor cover. But I don't really use it unless a big storm is coming. You really have to make sure the car is clean before you put it on. And they aren't easy to keep clean themselves. Too much opportunity for paint damage for me to like it as much as I want to like it.

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
I have a 2 covercraft one for Saleen one for Cobra awesome covers. I also have cheaper thin one. Problem with car covers you have to fold them up cafully on car not drag them so it can scratch paint. Obviously with both cars being black it's a tough problem.
When I fold them I make sure the outside cover is always folded to anther section of outside so I never get dirt touching inside surface of the cover for next time use. It's a bit of origami.
So the point is if you have a heavy thick cover it's a lot tougher to do. If it's long storage I like the covercraft if you're taking it on off get thin one IMHO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread