i need some help in regards to fuel delivery help please?

1sic04cobra

Established Member
So as some may know I recently replaced my supercharger with a KB 2.2 it has 3.2 upper and 4#lower, I currently have the 60# injectors with all the accommodating mods including LT headers, except for the fuel delivery dept is not up to the challenge. I do have BAP, wire upgrade, and I just bought an extra fpdm so any help on how to modify for dual fpdm would be great as well or if you have harness you'd like to sell I like to know as well. Anyways what all do I need to get my 04 cobra running sufficiently in fuel dept. I was looking at a Fore fuel hat with GT pumps and staying returnless. Is this good enough for my setup? I dont plan on corn anytime in the near future. So what do I need? Thanks please help me so I can get my COBRA running right again. Thanks.

TRBO VNM

If you are doing dual FPDM like you say, then doing the dual GT pumps in the Fore hat would be perfect. I would also do a fuel line upgrade as well. Basically do the level 2 returnless system with the gt pumps and delete the rails from the kit if you plan to still use stock rails. You will need a fuel rail adapter which you can get from Summit for like $30. It converts that connection to a -8an connection. I would upgrade to the washable filter as well. If interested I could price it out for you.

Then you just need to make the dual harness and you are good to go then. Black306 does sell the harnesses I believe and has the specs to make them as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread