I need some help with my fore fc3 wiring on a dual pump setup.

Maxspeed04svt

Established Member
So far all of the fuel products look great, but my order is pretty messed up and I'm still missing pieces and ordered everything thanksgiving weekend .

part of it is fore that forgot to package things , and part of it is ecmustangs which I'll never buy through again and would advise others to do the same.

Now I ordered a fc2, but got a fc3 instead . I assumed it was no big difference

I'll be running a return style setup with two walbro pumps.

Now looking at the fc3 wiring diagram it reguires a pressure switch to active the second pump, I don't want to do that. I'd like to keep the setup simple and just use the factory trigger wire and have both pumps run all the time.

The pdf from fore isn't very helpful, anyone have any input ?

Could I just split the factory remote wire to active pump 1 and pump 2 ?

Or just run both pumps off the 2 and 3 port and use the factory wire as the remote.

Last edited:

cj428mach

Established Member
I suggest wiring it up with the fpdm controlling the pump following Malcolmv8s diagram. The trigger wire from the FPDM just needs to be T'd with each end going to both pump triggers.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
No problems here running pumps all the time once ignition is turned on. Why not just send the fc3 back and get the fc2?

MG0h3

Established Member
What fuel pumps are you going to run?

With some of the bigger pumps it is recommended to run the pressure switch to control heat.

Maxspeed04svt

Established Member
I don't really want to send it back cause i was hoping to get this done just to get my car back together, sending it back would be another 1-2 weeks of waiting.

Running a jumper sounds good to me , is that ok to do though ?

I also do not want to keep the fpdm, the diagram I have just shows grabbing the white remote wire off the harness side and the rest is not used anymore

Last edited:

cj428mach

Established Member
I also do not want to keep the fpdm, the diagram I have just shows grabbing the white remote wire off the harness side and the rest is not used anymore

Why not keep the FPDM? I love not having my pumps run full time with the key.

TRBO VNM

And I assume this ecmustangs isn't offering much after sale support? Should have stuck with a good known vendor on here.

Either jumper trigger 1 with 2/3 and have pumps in 1 and 2 or just trigger 2/3 and have pumps in 2/3.

Last edited:

Maxspeed04svt

Established Member
Thanks, I'm glad I can make the fc3 work.

I ordered from the person that gave me the beat price. Sorry I couldn't buy from you but thanks for the help.

Fore still played me and I'm very disappointed, if I didn't already install the hat and return line I would of already mailed the kit back and purchased a lethal div x kit.

When my kit first arrived it was missing the frps adaptor , the lc controller and wires, and the supply line and fittings.

So I called fore and he pretty much called me a lier and said there is no way the controller or adaptor was missing. And he informed me ecmustangs didn't order the supply line fittings.

After phone calls back and fourth , fore said he will mail out the fc controller and adaptor, and the fittings but ecmustangs would have to cover the fuel filter. Which sounded fair.

3 weeks go by, I emailed him to check on my order and nothing was mailed out .
Now fore tells me he needs ecmustangs to cover all of the costs and he didn't even ship the adaptor.
Terrible customer service from fore and ecmustangs unfortunately for me

Last edited:

onefastcar

Established Member
That is crazy you are have those problems from fore they gave been great to deal with for me and answered all of my questions with no problem . Justin is a great guy

cj428mach

Established Member
I just like the idea of a simpler system and not have to worry about the fpdm failing.

I guess anything is possible but I like being able to have my key and not listen to my damn pumps run. Also is great for flashing the pcm as well.

That is crazy you are have those problems from fore they gave been great to deal with for me and answered all of my questions with no problem . Justin is a great guy

Justin at Fore has been awesome to deal with in my opinion as well.

Jason ordered my system for me and after installing it I had a hard starting issue. I was sure the issue was that I didn't have a check valve in the line and was losing fuel pressure, but wanted to talk to Justin about it. Justin spent a lot of time with me on the phone for a few days trying to trouble shoot the system. I asked about buying a check valve for the system and he told me I could buy one but he didn't recommend it as it more than likely wasn't the problem. He even offered to allow me to send the complete system back on their dime and they would check everything but he was 99.99% sure it was in the tune.

I finally got the tune squared away and the car starts like stock.....needless to say Justin knows his fuel systems. :kaboom:

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
I've been on the forum since 2008 and have never read a negative review of Justin/Fore in the past 8 years. I did however Google ecmustangs, since I've never heard of them, and found their website rather interesting with lots of used cars and used parts for sale. Perhaps your complete kit that you ordered got "broke up" during one of their Frankenstein projects.

cj428mach

Established Member
OP What kinda packaging did your Fore kit have on it when you got it?

I've installed several Fore kits and everyone I've installed came with everything in individually sealed bags.

Last edited:

Maxspeed04svt

Established Member
My kit came in nice bags right from fore , even Ben said it was the first time they forgot to package parts ( * insert eye roll *)

Still waiting on the 8an to frps adaptor , but got the fc3 installed yesterday morning and it is a nice piece, very impressive craftsmanship to say the least.

As far as the supply line and fittings I'm missing, ecmustangs simply didn't order it correctly from fore, seems to me like he messed up the pricing on his end and now won't honor it.
Ecmustangs = terrible vendor

Last edited:

cj428mach

Established Member
In my experience Fore stuff doesn't come ziplock bagged.

It comes in clear plastic bags that are melted shut. If you bought a kit from Fore all the fittings come in one long bag with each fitting individually sealed in its own individual compartment in the bag.

It sounds like the place you bought it from is screwing you around not Fore.

Maxspeed04svt

Established Member
In my experience Fore stuff doesn't come ziplock bagged.

It comes in clear plastic bags that are melted shut. If you bought a kit from Fore all the fittings come in one long bag with each fitting individually sealed in its own individual compartment in the bag.

It sounds like the place you bought it from is screwing you around not Fore.

Ya that's how my stuff came, and I spoke with Ben at fore all of my items shipped right from fore. Why would he lie about that ?

But ecmustangs did screw up my order big time. Avoid them at all costs no matter what they promise.
And fore forgot to package stuff on top of it.

Last edited:

Maxspeed04svt

Established Member
Still missing one piece guys, and Ben over at fore is a real asshole, he's pretty much just ****ing with me at this point and I need this last piece.

I need the piece that screws into the fore regulator and adapts to the stock fuel rail pressure sensor .

If anyone has one laying around they are not using I'll give you a few $ for it,

It's this piece circled here
65047043-DD67-4AA8-9FAE-F871E0EE5C3C.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread