I never thought the day would come...

noahdr

Established Member
Dam..everyone seems to be seeling their trucks these days. If I wasn't so emotionally attached to my truck I'd sell it and snag up one of these awesome built trucks. Good luck on the sale man and hopefully the buyer will take as good of care of it as you did.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Damn sorry to see you sell the truck Spencer. Who ever buys the truck is getting one of the nicest trucks out there.

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
If I wasn't so emotionally attached to my truck I'd sell it and snag up this built truck.

Modified noahdr's post and applied it to how I feel. I only wish I could jump on the opportunity to buy this beast. At least I'd have the luxury of knowing I owned a strong and healthy built 9 second Lightning from an owner with immaculate attention to detail. Not to mention it would be fairly easy to make Spencer's truck look identical to "Belle" so the transition would be even easier.

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
I had the itch of going built with my L. but with all the horror stories about engine shops not giving what you pay for or getting crappy work, and the fact that my Lightning only has 40000 miles it's hard to justify the money, but everytime I see one of this built trucks for sale from a respectable guy the temptations gets to me to ask about the possibility of a trade, or sell my L.

but also love my damn red L. so much to see her go.:(

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
Thanks fellas! Basically, my wife and I discussed it and selling the Lightning is the best thing to do right now. It's really going to be hard to see it go and I will miss it dearly, but I just have to move on. I need something more family oriented and a single cab 700HP pick-up truck just ain't it. Plus, my wife is getting a new car. All part of groing up I suppose.....

Users who are viewing this thread