I picked up a new daily....

Defknotzero

Established Member
So a few weeks ago, I had stopped by Audi here in Seattle to check out some things and I wanted to see the new batch of 2015's. I drove both the 1.8 and 2.0's. They were both awesome and I really liked the features, looks, ride and pickup from the 2.0. I had them run the numbers and got a KILLER deal that I really couldn't pass up since I was looking at getting out of the X1.

2015 A3 Sedan
-2.0T
-Six-speed S Tronic® dual-clutch automatic transmission quattro® all-wheel drive

-Premium plus which includes:

Safety | Security
Driver and front passenger advanced airbag supplemental restraint system, knee airbags, seat-mounted thorax side airbags and Sideguard® inflatable curtain airbags 1
Front passenger occupant detection for airbags 1
Power central locking system with safety unlock feature if airbags deploy
Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-pressure Distribution (EBD) and brake assist
Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with secondary collision brake assist and traction control (ASR)
Anti-theft alarm system with immobilizer
Tire-pressure monitoring system
Safety belt reminder for driver and front passenger
Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren (LATCH) in rear seats
Electromechanical parking brake

Exterior
Singleframe® grille
Xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lights
Automatic headlights
Power-adjustable heated exterior side mirrors. LED turn indicator lights integrated into the exterior side mirrors
Heated windshield washer nozzles
Dual exhaust outlets
Aluminum trim around exterior windows
Integrated trunk spoiler

Interior
Dual-zone automatic climate control
Three-spoke multifunction sport steering wheel
Tilt and telescopic manually adjustable steering column
Power windows with one-touch up/down operation and pinch protection
Decorative interior inlays. Aluminum optic interior trim elements 2
Panoramic sunroof
Dual front sun visors with lighted vanity mirrors
Four beverage holders
Front and rear floor mats

Seating
Leather seating surfaces
Twelve-way power driver and passenger seats, including four-way power lumbar adjustment
Heated front seats
Split folding rear seatbacks

Infotainment | Technology
Driver information system
Audi concert radio with ten speakers and single CD player with MP3 playback capability
HD Radio™ Technology
SiriusXM® Satellite Radio with 90-day trial subscription 3
Cruise control with coast, resume and accelerate features
Audi music interface with iPod® integration
BLUETOOTH® wireless technology preparation for mobile phone 4
BLUETOOTH® streaming audio
Audi advanced key—keyless start, stop and entry
SD card slot with 32GB operating capacity (dual slots if equipped with MMI® navigation plus)
Audi pre sense® basic
Rain/light sensor for automatic windshield wipers and headlights

-Convenience package
Auto-dimming interior rear view mirror with digital compass
Power-adjustable, power-folding, auto-dimming, heated exterior side mirrors
Ambient LED interior lighting, Interior storage package

Driver Assistance package
Audi side assist
Audi parking system with rear view camera
Rear view camera (front and rear sensors)

So far I am loving this car. WAY better than the X1.

20140903_150550_2_zpskobarlow.gif

20140903_150555_1_zpswjq9kw9a.gif

20140903_150555_1_zpswjq9kw9a.gif

20140903_150623_zpsznlrtjco.gif

20140903_153443_1_zpsryufuet9.gif

20140903_153443_2_zpsycuezero.gif

20140903_153503_1_zpsfsa1psfy.gif

20140903_153521_1_zps4axjdoh6.gif

20140903_153529_1_zpsikhyfsdu.gif

20140903_153537_1_zpssfmagdr6.gif

20140903_154141_1_zpssauwdxpg.gif

20140903_154207_1_zpsgv4ld3fw.gif

20140903_154939_1_zps4rwmg4mh.gif

20140903_154958_zpsi7r189hr.gif

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Good choice, I'm intrigued by the new A3 line. The 2.0T has 220 HP/258 TQ correct? Seems like plenty in a car that size.

Defknotzero

Established Member
305 hp!?!?

sweet looking audi, although they dont make an ugly car!

the APR Stage I ECU Upgrade is designed to work without requiring other changes to the vehicle’s hardware. With the ECU Upgrade alone, APR’s Calibration Experts measured higher peak figures of 371 ft-lbs of torque and 305 horsepower with 91 octane fuel. Large gains were seen throughout the power band, including an additional 105 ft-lbs of torque and 78 horsepower. Even higher figures were achieved using race fuel. The increase in power directly translates to an exceptionally quicker vehicle. Using advanced GPS measuring devices and the local IHRA certified drag strip, APR’s engineers conducted several acceleration tests. During the quarter mile sprint, the APR Stage I equipped vehicle with a 93 octane Operating Mode crossed the finish line 1.094 seconds quicker, with an exit speed 13.3 MPH faster!

APR’s ECU upgrade is the best power per dollar modification for the new 2.0 TSI engine and takes the vehicle’s performance to similar levels typically reserved for higher output, sporty models, without pushing the limits. With factory-like smoothness and drivability, APR’s ECU upgrade will fill the void in an otherwise excellent vehicle.

From their website. Also there are people who are on the forums that have gained as much as getting to 326hp on it. I haven't really researched it yet but I'm looking into it.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
From their website. Also there are people who are on the forums that have gained as much as getting to 326hp on it. I haven't really researched it yet but I'm looking into it.

Wow that is impressive! i drove a focus st last night but i may want an A3 now hahaha

o2gt

Established Member
very nice were looking at an s3 for my wife. I have read good reviews about the A3, seems very popular. I was surprised how light they are. hope you enjoy it.

TClark22

Established Member
wait...when did they start making 4 door sedan A3? I thought the A3 was the 2 door hatch?

JMARR8

Established Member
Man, Congrats on the purchase! whats your idea if any for upgrade's??? If you like me, I cant leave anything alone, I always have to have some kind of upgrade! Lol.

My thoughts, I would lower it and put some rims on it.

I'm seriously looking forward to the Audi RS3 Club sport Quartto Edition!

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
Nice purchase OP, the new A3 is a great car especially with the 2.0L Turbo engine and Quattro with the DSG.
I had a chance to look at the vert which my wife still wants.

HIonPSI

Established Member
It can be had for cheaper than you might think. If you have questions or anything, feel free to pm me.

Hey man,

Was browsing through your A3 thread and noticed you said "it can be had for a lot cheaper than you think." Would you mind sharing how much one of those cars goes for? Please know Im not trying to extract any personal information etc., just a bit curious of a ballpark figure on the car. If you don't want to share I understand completely.

Congrats on the new ride, enjoy!
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread