I sold my 1995 Cobra R

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
It was a great car that I bought out of Buffalo, NY in 2003.

I am going to miss it, but I can't manage a lot of cars anymore. Old age caught me.

The sale included an exrta set of tires and wheels with many extra parts.

It's been a great experience with you guys over many years. Many thanks all around to you.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Hope the new owner enjoys the car. You can still hang around even without the car.

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
It was a great car that I bought out of Buffalo, NY in 2003.

I am going to miss it, but I can't manage a lot of cars anymore. Old age caught me.

The sale included an exrta set of tires and wheels with many extra parts.

It's been a great experience with you guys over many years. Many thanks all around to you.

I'm sure she lived a great 16 years with you. Life happens. Cheers and best of luck! Stick around!

davej

Established Member
Well congrats, you have been on this forum since I recall , I am getting ready to sell mine as well, stay in touch you have gathered a lot of wisdom to be shared.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Hopefully the new custodian of it will enjoy it as much!

Wow, 10 posts in 17 years!

Well congrats, you have been on this forum since I recall , I am getting ready to sell mine as well, stay in touch you have gathered a lot of wisdom to be shared.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well congratulations on the sale, but please don't disappear. Like @specracer said, these forums are what they are because of participation. I'm sure you've got good "stuff" to contribute.

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
Whoever bought your car definitely got one of the better ones! Hope you stick around.

It was because of your team, and the new cars.

The performance of the new GT350 with the Cup 2 Ford tires is just awesome.

The stock car today is way much faster than a modified car from before. I did an unofficial 1:39 without trying at Road Atlanta. My personal best was 1:42.9.

A 1:39 was good in a tube-frame Mustang SCAA Trans-Am factory car a few years ago. I have one in my driveway that can get it done.

GT350winter (1024x632).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread