I think the price of ‘13-14’s is pulling back

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
its got a clean carfax / autocheck......

why the **** is it so cheap?
Maybe mileage. Its in Fl, right down the road from me. Being black, I'll bet the bumper is chewed. But Recaros do me no good. Gotta lay off doing lat and shoulder workouts.

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Zemedici

Established Member
I guess these guys that are WAITING for lower prices just weren't smart enough to BUY one when the prices were lower. Paralysis from analysis....and you end up with NOTHING.

shia-la-beouf-absolutely.gif

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Last time!! We are already in a recession. Soon to fall in a DEPRESSION!! FACT!! Prices on the 2013-14 Shelby GT500 low mile, rare option examples are not going to drop much.....if they do temporarily drop they will continue there way back up fast! You might get lucky and find someone who needs to sell out of desperation......but good luck waiting and hunting one down. IMO.....I see low milage, rare example 2013-14 Shelby GT500'S going for 75 to +100K in the near future. Yup Im Calling It!!!

*Here is an example of an investment grade 2013 Shelby Gt500 that just sold for 75K recently. ***Correction 75K in a recession.

Last edited:

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Last time!! We are already in a recession. Soon to fall in a DEPRESSION!! FACT!! Prices on the 2013-14 Shelby GT500 low mile, rare option examples are not going to drop much.....if they do temporarily drop they will continue there way back up fast! You might get lucky and find someone who needs to sell out of desperation......but good luck waiting and hunting one down. IMO.....I see low milage, rare example 2013-14 Shelby GT500'S going for 75 to +100K in the near future. Yup Im Calling It!!!

That is the call I made. Hope they don’t drop too much more. Got a completely stock, 1 owner with 20k for upper 40’s. Seemed like a pretty good price compared to everything else. Could see a bit more slight drop, but I think most will just hold if it gets that bad. If the shit really hits, no one is going to care about their lost 10k anyways.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
That is the call I made. Hope they don’t drop too much more. Got a completely stock, 1 owner with 20k for upper 40’s. Seemed like a pretty good price compared to everything else. Could see a bit more slight drop, but I think most will just hold if it gets that bad. If the shit really hits, no one is going to care about their lost 10k anyways.
Yes I agree. They may drop alittle more depending on the investment grade its in.....it will vary from one shelby to another.

Last edited:

plumbcrazy

Established Member
I guess these guys that are WAITING for lower prices just weren't smart enough to BUY one when the prices were lower. Paralysis from analysis....and you end up with NOTHING.
Has nothing to do with being smart enough. It’s all about timing. I wasn’t interested when the prices were lower. Hold onto your hat.

noco5.0

Established Member
100% agree. Now is the time to get 1320 dodges and hell kitties…. Once 2024+ Hits them things gonna be popping. Samething with zr1s.
Really want a 13-14 Shelby but would have to sell my low mileage 15 M6 Hellcat to do it. Agree the Hellcat values will catch up in a couple of years so probably just going to hang onto it.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Really want a 13-14 Shelby but would have to sell my low mileage 15 M6 Hellcat to do it. Agree the Hellcat values will catch up in a couple of years so probably just going to hang onto it.
I think your making a wise decision to hold onto it @noco5.0

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
I agree with @Vinnie_B. Nothing wrong with a 11/12 and there’s deals out there for sure for those too. I think once the 13/14 sorta get out of a lot of peoples budgets the 11/12 will go up.

q6543

Established Member
I love this thread!
Guys.. 35 Trillion dollars has been wiped off the face of the earth in 6 months.
15% of GLOBAL value.

I love a nice Gt500... but, they are not bigger than Earth.. the haircut will trickle down.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
I love this thread!
Guys.. 35 Trillion dollars has been wiped off the face of the earth in 6 months.
15% of GLOBAL value.

I love a nice Gt500... but, they are not bigger than Earth.. the haircut will trickle down.
“They” will eventually print more to make up for that 35 trip

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
I love this thread!
15% of GLOBAL value.

Sure didnt look like it at 2022 Mecum Indianapolis Auction. Certain collectibles are investments. 2013-14 GT500'S will soon match 1967-68 GT500'S which noted......are still pulling in 150-200K! When your talking about 36 Trillion dollars of funny money......No problem! If you havent noticed...... its all a SCAM!

ZiaRunner

Established Member
I think the mid 20k mile cars will be in the 48k-53k range soon. Or are they already there?

Users who are viewing this thread