I thought I could...

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Eat a lot. I somehow stumbled onto this part of YouTube with competitive eaters Others such as Katina Eats Kilos and Leah Shutkever.. Then Joel Hansen...wtf these people are inhuman.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
tenor.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Eat a lot. I somehow stumbled onto this part of YouTube with competitive eaters Others such as Katina Eats Kilos and Leah Shutkever.. Then Joel Hansen...wtf these people are inhuman.
11 pounds of spicy soup, noodles and meat. She handled that like a champ! LOL. I watched the Katina Eats Kilos, too, and man how she handled that 13 Million Scoville Death Nut Challenge. :eek: Funny at times! But she, too, is a freaking champ!

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
I ate cases of Ramen noodles going through college and still love that shit.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

LOL, have deep dived into this as well on YouTube...Randy Santel's channel is worth checking out. He does competitions with her on occassion. You know you are running out of shit to watch when you start watching this stuff.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
LOL, have deep dived into this as well on YouTube...Randy Santel's channel is worth checking out. He does competitions with her on occassion. You know you are running out of shit to watch when you start watching this stuff.
i don’t think it is running out of shit to watch, more I don’t want to be bombarded by political shit all the time. Last Randy video I watched he said he was on win 837. How the hell are there that many food challenges?

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I like Stonie too, it has more noise than I want so I keep the volume low but he is another skinny dude that can muscle through food.

I like when I have some sense of connection to the challenge at hand. I remember a while back he did 3 Chipotle burritos and a large soda...in under 5 minutes. If I managed 1 in 5 minutes I would be done, and in pain.

Users who are viewing this thread